Bracelet King
meganff01
3 years, 7 months ago by meganff01
What type of music do you like??
meganff01
Bracelet King
meganff01
3 years, 7 months ago by meganff01
Also what music artist/songs/albums/bands do you like??
JJbracklet
Bracelet King
JJbracklet
3 years, 6 months ago by JJbracklet
I recently started listening to dodie, cavetown and the Lumineers. They’re all great!
ohdang
Bracelet King
ohdang
3 years, 6 months ago by ohdang
I love music soooooo much, like I couldn't live without it. I really listen to almost everything my music style pretty much includes every genre, but mostly pop ig. Conan Gray's music is beautiful its so amazing and all of his songs hit soooo hard, I also like Harry Styles.
Green-B
Bracelet King
Green-B
3 years, 6 months ago by Green-B
I listen to very happy music. "On Top of The World" by Imagine Dragons and "I Lived" by One Republic, I love those two and would recommend.
sofa27
Professional
sofa27
3 years, 6 months ago by sofa27
I like vibey music, I’m not sure what it’s actually called, but my favs are 24/7/365 by surfaces and your soul by forrest
staples53
Advanced
staples53
3 years, 6 months ago by staples53
I'm into punk rock and pop-punk. Bands like P!ATD, FOB, MCR, and Greenday are some of my favorites. The Young Veins and the Beatles are pretty darn good too.
bunny9
Professional
bunny9
3 years, 6 months ago by bunny9
Indie pop music
adelaide0f
Professional
adelaide0f
3 years, 6 months ago by adelaide0f
Maddie&Tae!!!!!
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 6 months ago by jadeflwr13
i don’t have a specific genre of music i like, but i’d say my favorite songs atm are i can’t handle change by roar, hayloft by mother mother, and other friends by caleb hyles (my favorite songs are definitely not the same genre lmao)
corrona
Professional
corrona
3 years, 6 months ago by corrona
At the moment I’d say Waterparks is one of my favourite bands
maddy_q
Bracelet King
maddy_q
3 years, 6 months ago by maddy_q
I REALLY love Breezeblocks by alt-J. That song never gets old to me 😌 I like the piano and guitar covers too. I highly recommend it.
marvel21
Bracelet King
marvel21
3 years, 6 months ago by marvel21
There are soo many different genres I listen to it goes from pop to 80s music to indie pop. Right now I’m loving Fake by Conan Gray and Liability by Lorde
Etown
Bracelet King
Etown
3 years, 6 months ago by Etown
Pop and Country ❤️🎶
Star44
Bracelet King
Star44
3 years, 5 months ago by Star44
One song is called “pretty little psycho” or “take a hint” or “little do you know” or “kings and queens” or “die young”
Star44
Bracelet King
Star44
3 years, 5 months ago by Star44
And more
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 5 months ago by Elise64
I love Alessia Cara, Zara Larsson, and Ed Sheeran, and I also like Allie Sherlock who has some original songs but mostly does covers she is on YouTube and has some songs on Spotify and iTunes
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 5 months ago by workmanha
It rlly depends but I am mostly into music that I find in TV shows. Right now I am obsessed with the Julie and The Phantoms soundtrack but in the past I have listened to Hamilton, Descendants (all three movies) Riverdale (even tho their music is kind of a rip off), Pitch Perfect, Glee, all that good stuff lol. Hope this helps
Grace_13
Bracelet King
Grace_13
3 years, 5 months ago by Grace_13
I love pop and would probably die if I couldn't listen to it. 🤪 ❤️
my fav artists are Billie Eillish and calima cabello. I love the songs 'therefore I am' and 'cry for me'
I also like ariana grande
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 5 months ago by ks_wizard
I listen to musicals 24/7. Currently & Juliet and the prom