bracelet slump
oliviaholt
Skiller
oliviaholt
3 years, 7 months ago by oliviaholt
Hey I've been in a bracelet slump recently where I don't have the motivation to make bracelets, I need some help
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 7 months ago by Godluvsu
Find some patterns you really LOVE and do those! Some that you really want to get done. Try listening to music while making them, trying a new style of bracelet, or binge watching TV while doing it! I love every once in a while making some extremely easy patterns sometimes it gets me back into bracelets! I just made some 3-string bracelets that were easy and fun, you can see them in my photos. Make some for other people..(ex my brother really likes star wars and I am making him a star wars key chain and I am so excited to see his face when i give it to him 😂) Or try a new technique! Ex: triangle ends .🤔 Also sometimes just doing like 1 every week or every 2 weeks is fun, not doing it seriously, yet still getting some done. anyway hope this helps! ❤️ 😄 but if you take a month or two off because your busy or don't feel like it that is okay, when you get back it will make it all the more fun!
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 7 months ago by Clairaland
I do not know if you are interested, but on my youtube channel CreationsByClaira, I have a video where I give some tips to stay motivated...
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 7 months ago by Pichu10
Ok yes I just had a bracelet slump for like 2 months lol now I’m tryin to get back into it.
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 7 months ago by Pichu10
There are a few reasons that you may have one. 1. You are preoccupied ( I am with acnh) 2. You are just really busy and have no time. 3. You have made a lot of bracelets and you are very tired. My advice is to start from the begging. Like make a chevron. Then find a pattern that catches you eye then make it. Repeat the step of finding new patterns each time. Hope this helps😊
oliviaholt
Skiller
oliviaholt
3 years, 7 months ago by oliviaholt
Thank you @Pichu10 @Clairaland and @Godluvsu for your help! I will definitely try these out 🙂
uwucorgi
Bracelet King
uwucorgi
3 years, 7 months ago by uwucorgi
I’m kind of in a slump too, but that’s more so because I need to focus on myself and school more than bracelets at the moment. Sometimes it’s just best to take a break so when you come back you have more motivation!