Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 7 months ago by Hazel23
Kk
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
So I’ll tell a new story. I started dating this guy and 3 weeks later it was Valentine’s Day. We agreed to go to our schools dance. So that was our first date. We sat together on a wall and talked the whole night. Because we were 12 we were too scared to dance. We have plans to do that though. Anyway it was really sweet. Also that was the first time he Called me amazing. I know that’s pretty generic but at that time it meant the world to me. To this day he says that that night was the most beautiful he’s ever seen me. 😊it’s been almost 9 months
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 7 months ago by rubisaa11
I have a very small crush on a boy in my class and just the other day, I was face timing one of my friends and she told me that someone in our classes has a crush on me. Everything that she was saying added up to the boy I kinda like, but then it ended up being someone else who doesn't even know how to say my name right 🤔 😤 😭 To be honest, I don't really care that much that it wasn't who I thought it was. I'm so busy right now, I don't even have time to think about crushes, but it would be nice to have someone finally like me back, ya know🤪
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
3 years, 7 months ago by Mhetland34
@Hazel23 awwww that’s so sweet. Thanks for sharing!
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
@rubisaa11 I feel u. Nobody had ever liked me lol I understand y who haha.
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
Tho not who
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
@Mhetland34 I bet people have. They were probably just to afraid to say anything. That’s how it was for me. I date my boyfriends best friend and my current boyfriend liked me while I was with his friend and I had no idea. You’ll find someone especially if you want it 🙂
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
@Hazel23 Thanks I appreciate it. I hope so
radcliffe
Advanced
radcliffe
3 years, 7 months ago by radcliffe
ok i have now so i was in 5th grade and had a crush on a kid lets call him harry ( im calling him harry because i love daniel radcliffe in harry potter and younger him is my celeb crush) but anyways word got out that i liked him and he felt the same way but we didn't talk after that then like all of my friends came up to me and started pushing me towards him and when i finally stopped being stubborn i walked over there and he asked me to be his gf and of course this was 5th grade but like idk but yea i have more stories too so there's this guy i had a crush on him since 4th grade and in 5th grade he liked me too but i was dating his best friend so of course i felt bad but then in 6th grade i had feelings again for him and they were like a lot of feelings so i told one of best friends and he ended up telling him but idk so like he kept asking me who i liked but at the same time i didn't know he knew i liked him then my other friend found out and i slapped him tbh idk i felt bad and then the word went out but like he didn't feel the same way 😭 and the worst thing was i sat at the same table as him and horrible thing is i think im catching feelings again but like i don't want that to happen because when i catch feelings for him the barely ever o away and its been like this since 4th grade so if u have any advice for me plz message me ty and sry for making it so long
loopAloop
Bracelet King
loopAloop
3 years, 7 months ago by loopAloop
actually, I need help, I have 2 kinda 😂, one I have had a crush on since I was 8 and I have not seen him in 5 years, but he is so nice but I don't know if I would still like him if I met him again 😭. And the other boy goes to my church and he is super nice only like a year older but he is a little short there both super cute though! Please help me! the thing is though I am not allowed to date until I am 16 so I should stop having crushes!!! and also is it weird to have 2?
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
@radcliffe I feel you the same thing kind of happened to me a lil bit. 5th grade is so dramatic
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
It’s not weird it’s the same way for me a lil bit lol. Maybe text or talk and bring it up casually and see if he feels the same way?
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
I meant to tag u @loopAloop
loopAloop
Bracelet King
loopAloop
the thing is that he is so quiet and he is always with somebody else!
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
@loopAloop hmmmmmmm I’m not good with this stuff hehe maybe ask someone else
loopAloop
Bracelet King
loopAloop
lol its k!
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
3 years, 7 months ago by BandGeek22
I think I like this guy but idk how do you guys know when you have a crush on someone??
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
Well at least for me when I’m around him I get nervous and my fave gets red lol also when your away from them like at your house your mind wanders to think of them