please link recipes for kids here
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
3 years, 8 months ago by behappy8
if they require Turky or ham please don't leave them here i am a kind of picky eater
Star44
Bracelet King
Star44
3 years, 8 months ago by Star44
IDK any food with meat cause I do not eat meat only my family does
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
oh ok i like vegitarain opitons to
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 8 months ago by halokiwi
Are you looking for recipes you can cook yourself or ones that you can prepare for yourself?
I recommend making pizza. You can put on it whatever you like and if you're not good with making dough you can buy premade dough.
Pasta with tomato sauce is also always a good and simple option.
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
i can prepare myself without supervision i can use a knife and the toaster @halokiwi
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 8 months ago by halokiwi
What kind of toaster is it? A regular toaster, a toaster oven or a pie iron?

I wouldn't recommend putting anything but bread into a regular toaster. So I'm not really sure what you could make with it.

Are you allowed to use a microwave if you have it?

With a regular toaster you could make avocado on toast. I think that's really tasty. My favourite thing to put on warm toast is butter and honey. I love how the butter melts.

Things you could do without heat are for example a salad. A tomato mozzarella salad with baksamic vinegar is simple and easy to prepare.
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
its a convection toaster and i forgot to mention microwave and low heat if i'm careful on the stove top
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 7 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I love to cook so just let me know when you need ideas. First of all quesadillas are sooo easy and good to make and if you have a toaster oven it opens the option to endless possibilities. My family makes chicken nuggets, chicken fries, cheese sticks, pizza, etc. I would suggest making pita pizza (self explanatory). If you have a microwave I really like buying bistro frozen diners they are the best (and doesn’t require any preparation for cooking). I also would suggest if you have an microwave trying out making an egg McMuffin or an microwave omelette something like that. My mom likes to have a bagel sandwich and since you said you have an toaster that’s good. honestly these may seem hard but they are pretty easy. If you have an adult around and can perogies also make a great deal or there’s also kraft dinner cups now that are microwaveable.
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
3 years, 7 months ago by behappy8
@2006_Mandy thx for the recomendations
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
Wait I have another suggestion. Making croissant wrapped hotdogs. I buy the pillsbury croissant dough and put cheese on each piece with whatever toppings then I roll them up with the hotdogs in them and bake them
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
@2006_Mandy this may sound weird but i dont like hot dogs or sausage
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
No it’s not I mean I love Sausages but hot dogs are ehh to me. I’ll eat eat one cooked on a campfire or the cheese stuffed one or even when it’s bread wrapped but like if not hot dogs don’t appeal to me. Like I prefer sausages anyways. Maybe try making a sesame seed hot dog bun sandwich with bacon or Kabasa and cheese
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
@2006_mand bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
@2006_Mandy
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
I love bacon. You should try bacon wrapped chicken or steak it’s really good
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
Or for breakfast make bacon cupcakes
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
@2006_Mandy omg yassssssss
Cirivere
Bracelet King
Cirivere
3 years, 7 months ago by Cirivere
any sandwiches, wraps, quasadillas are more of a put some ingredients in the thing and maybe put it in the oven? kind of recipe

easy kids recipes from my youth are like appleflaps, sausage rolls ect made by using premade dough

instant ramen but add extra ingredients you like and can prepare (like sweetcorn and stuff)

any no bake cookies or treats

yoghurt parfaits? or other desserts

chicken or tuna salad for sandwiches

bacon and cheese pinwheels (using premade pastry dough)

if you have a blender you can operate safely: fruit or yoghurt smoothies
Cirivere
Bracelet King
Cirivere
3 years, 7 months ago by Cirivere
oh yeah! diced carrots, potato wedges, onions baked iin the oven! if youre okay wiht slicing vegetables

mix 3table spoons of pesto with 4 table spoons of olive oil

clean and peel about 600g of carrots, and cut them into carrot slices

get about 1 kg of potatoes and peel them and then slice into belgium fries size (maybe your store sells fresh potato fries too)

slice two red onions in 8 parts each, (or slice them into onion rings)

put everythign on an oven plate (make sure theres baking paper underneath), and mix in the oil/green pesto mix by hand, then bake for a total of 25 minutes on 200C

get 300g of chicken slices and spice them to your taste with salt, pepper and rosemary, then wrap in bacon

lie the chicken on the vegetable mix and bake everything together for another 10 mins
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
@Cirivere thx for your comments