Can you help me come up with a title for my important paper? (PATCHWORK)
ShishiKiwi
Professional
ShishiKiwi
3ย years, 8ย months ago by ShishiKiwi
Hey Guys
Please if you know any puns related to patchwork leave them below. Not just puns, also creative titles, quotes and similar stuff. Best would be if they were in german, but I gladly take any english requests. french is fine too.

context:
I'm from Switzerland and in Switzerland we have to write a big paper in the last year of highschool. Otherwise we can't graduate and wouldn't get our diploma. You can either do a theoretical paper, similar to a thesis, or you can do a practical one. I did a practical one. I actually wanted to knot but the school didn't allow it. So I've sewn a patchwork-dress. I'm almost done with the paper (it's due in november) but I don't have a title yet. the title is due in 20 days and I'm panicking because I don't know what to name my paper.

So do you guys have any ideas? As I sead, german would be ideal, 'cause the paper is obviously in german, but english is just as great. You would help me a lot if you'd write anything down, any suggestion can help me, so there are no bad ideas!!!!

Thank you so much in advance (and sorry if I did any mistakes) โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ
alicesitu
Bracelet King
alicesitu
3ย years, 8ย months ago by alicesitu
well, I'm not very creative, but if your project has a story behind it, you can do something about putting together a story or just general phrases about putting stuff together, sewing, patching together

sorry if this is reallyyyy bad, I'm not great at coming up with titles either ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…