What if questions....
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 7 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Give me some what if questions and I will respond. It can be anything as long as it’s appropriate for example what if I were rich or what if birds could talk or something. It could be random it doesn’t matter. Feel free to answer what if questions as well 😊
09_blehh_2
Bracelet King
09_blehh_2
3 years, 7 months ago by 09_blehh_2
What if.........
Soap didn’t exist?
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@09_blehh_2 if soap didn’t exists life would seem pretty weird however there was a time when it didn’t exist so therefor it wouldn’t be too hard to life with. If it didn’t exist we wouldn’t be able to clean ourselves, dishes, items, etc. we’d rely on other things to clean stuff and that would be umm interesting.
09_blehh_2
Bracelet King
09_blehh_2
3 years, 7 months ago by 09_blehh_2
Neanderthals and Cro-magnon didn’t have soap either and they were successful human species. I think we could live without it though.
montecarlo
Professional
montecarlo
3 years, 7 months ago by montecarlo
what if you could pause peoples lifes ( i randomly though that if someone paused our lives we would never know)
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@montecarlo that would basically be stopping time and one could do a lot in just an hour of time being paused. It would be weird though as I would be able to get help from anyone to get to places if time froze because of me but if I could freeze lives individually I’d just say that I would pause the life of everyone who annoys me and a bunch of celebrities hopefully bringing a little piece to this world. And not to mention anyone but I would likely want to pause a few peoples lives forever. I’m sorry if I sound greedy or rude that’s just what I would likely do. 😊
donuts98
Bracelet King
donuts98
3 years, 7 months ago by donuts98
What if you could turn into one animal?
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@donuts98 I would be mind blown! I would turn into a parrot and be the most annoying parrot in the world so I can then fly wherever I want.
donuts98
Bracelet King
donuts98
3 years, 7 months ago by donuts98
Good choice! 😄
bunny9
Professional
bunny9
3 years, 7 months ago by bunny9
What if
You had eyes instead of where they are now they were on each of you fingernails
Like each finger nail would get two cute tiny eyes
Heary2
Professional
Heary2
3 years, 7 months ago by Heary2
What if we didn’t have oxygen to breathe?
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@Heary2 we need oxygen to breathe without oxygen the human body quickly slows down and stops. So if we didn’t have oxygen to breathe well we’d be dead. If we needed something other than oxygen to breathe instead that would be a different story but I can’t really think of an answer in that situation. If we could breathe with no oxygen and not rely on anything to breathe that would make life easier though. When you choke you loose oxygen and cannot breathe in enough that would be resolved, if you are on an airplane and oxygen is no more you need to put on a mask or die that would be no more, etc. Basically we need oxygen if we didn’t have it humans wouldn’t exist.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@bunny9 well we would see very differently than we currently do. First of all our nails are small and if we had eyes on them it would be really easy to hurt our eyes. Second of all our eyesight would be scattered imagine having your eyes really tiny. We would be seeing the world in dots. Honestly I just think it would be really weird and wouldn’t work out idk what else to say 🙂
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
3 years, 7 months ago by Mhetland34
What if you won the lottery
zyxwvut
Professional
zyxwvut
3 years, 7 months ago by zyxwvut
What if the US didn't exist