Etsy Questions Answered
ellbell
Professional
ellbell
3 years, 8 months ago by ellbell
Hey everybody, I started selling bracelets on Etsy back in march when COVID hit. My shop is @ellbellsbracelets and I have made sales. if you have any questions on sales, advertising, and shipping I am happy to help!! 😄 😄
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 8 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
What should i make for my etsy and how should i advertise it? Also any other tips would be great!
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 8 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
Also what do you do for shipping?
ellbell
Professional
ellbell
Definetly for advertising start with different social media platforms such as insta, tiktok, pinterest, etc and make sure all of them link to your etsy. For my first couple of months i payed for the etsy ads which promote you throughout the website. I payed 1 dollar a day for 2 weeks periods and then turn it of for a week so it doesnt get to expensive. Honestly, you can sell anything on etsy it has such a wide variety of stuff. Personally I do string friendship bracelets but I know people who do earrings, paintings, pottery, and etc. With my shipping since my bracelets range from 5-12 dollars i have learned that free shipping is easier since with normal shipping people end up paying more for shipping then the actual bracelet. Just up your prices so it will also cover the shipping labels that you can easily print out.
Galaxy_9
Bracelet King
Galaxy_9
3 years, 8 months ago by Galaxy_9
@ellbell If you don't mind me asking, if you already have a listing on etsy and you make another one of those, can you change the quantity?
ellbell
Professional
ellbell
Galaxy_`19 yes you can just go into the bracelet and add more quantinty and you will not charged again for the usual 20 cents to publish the bracelet
Galaxy_9
Bracelet King
Galaxy_9
3 years, 8 months ago by Galaxy_9
@ellbell Tysm!
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 8 months ago by Godluvsu
How long did it take you to make your first sale?
ellbell
Professional
ellbell
It took me about a week, it is really good to promote on other social medias. Make sure the bracelets are good quality