funny things in zoom
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 8 months ago by Ate_Trisha
comment your guys' funny things that you have seen or done in zoom.

When me and my friends are bored we take screenshots of people doing funny things.

I also can tell when people are on their phones and I always tell them. 😂
SwimGirl36
Professional
SwimGirl36
3 years, 8 months ago by SwimGirl36
We have are a hybrid school for this year and so half of our class is always at school and the other class is not. We have a thing that in zoom when our teacher does attendance, you have to have your camera and wave and if you don’t, you are counted not there. Someone in our class likes to do funny entrances every single time tho. We also like to call out people who are not listening and are on their phones.
donuts98
Bracelet King
donuts98
3 years, 8 months ago by donuts98
For my band zoom my band director makes us say the last thing we ate in extreme detail!
Ex. A piece of bread with peanut butter and jelly on a glass plate and orange juice out of a plastic up
It takes forever to get through the entire class! 😂
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 8 months ago by rubisaa11
I also have hybrid classes and one day, the face to face students had a fire drill, so the online kids just stayed on the zoom call and waited. But while we were waiting, this kid unmutes himself starts jamming out on his electric guitar😂 You kinda have to know this person to be able to understand why it was so funny, but I had a good laugh at it!
MozzaStix
Professional
MozzaStix
3 years, 8 months ago by MozzaStix
I coughed so loud not realizing my mic was on. Another was my friend playing codm and not realizing her mic was on so they could hear all those shooting sounds lol.