Bracelet King
BandGeek22
3 years, 8 months ago by BandGeek22
??
weirdkiddo
Bracelet King
weirdkiddo
3 years, 8 months ago by weirdkiddo
My last break up was because the guy had been cheating on me and he dumped me to be with the other girl. I cried for a long time and sometimes just crying makes you feel better. I cussed him out to myself. I ate a lot of chocolate and ice cream. My friends came over and just sat next to me while I vented and cried. I also watched my favorite tv show, which is glee, because when they sing it makes me happier. I also listened to a lot of broadway songs about heartbreak because I’m a major theater person.
angeldior
Bracelet King
angeldior
3 years, 8 months ago by angeldior
of course i was sad and cried for like a week but i eventually just let go of it. i know that sounds vague and difficult. however i thought of the other opportunities i’ll encounter since i was only 15 at the time. i got better and saw he was with someone else like three months later and of course i was a bit sad but was happy for him. if i were in her shoes of course i’d be happy so i didn’t hate her. basically try and be positive,, but it’s okay to be sad!! make some bracelets to get your mind off of it!
jordynf1
Bracelet King
jordynf1
3 years, 8 months ago by jordynf1
I’ve never dated anyone but I was in the at
jordynf1
Bracelet King
jordynf1
3 years, 8 months ago by jordynf1
The talking stage at one point for 4 months and he was with other girls. It took me awhile to get over it but everything happens for a reason & try to think of the positive reasons behind it
Kjl
Professional
Kjl
3 years, 8 months ago by Kjl
@BandGeek22 Does falling for multiple people even though you know they will never like you back count?
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
@Kji yup lol that is why I’m going thru. It’s a whole story 😂 but yes
lilhula07
Professional
lilhula07
3 years, 8 months ago by lilhula07
I eat ice cream and watch the sad episodes of Gilmore Girls and watch movies that make me cry. I do things to keep me busy like dance and talk to friends. I also write letters about that person and just my thoughts in general then I rip it up and throw it away. I am usually over it within 3 weeks maybe longer.
marvel21
Bracelet King
marvel21
3 years, 8 months ago by marvel21
Does falling in love with characters in books count? Cause I’ve had lots of heartbreaks when it comes to that (usually when the author ruins my ships or kills off a good character) 😂
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
@marvel21 sure!! 😂
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 8 months ago by Hazel23
@marvel21 omg same I get so upset when people break up in books.
marvel21
Bracelet King
marvel21
@Hazel23 right?!
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
@marvel21 did you read the new hunger games book?
marvel21
Bracelet King
marvel21
@Hazel23 YES! Omg Lucy Gray and Cornelius 😭
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
@marvel21 that was it for me. I literally started crying 3 times 😭
marvel21
Bracelet King