Tips on selling rainbow loom bracelets?
jordynf1
Bracelet King
jordynf1
3 years, 8 months ago by jordynf1
Anybody have any tips on selling rainbow looms? i have at least 50-100 and im trying to sell them since im older. Anybody interested in any?
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I have a lot of rainbowloom bracelets. However fishtail and single chain bracelets are super easy and therefore I would never sell them as anyone can make them and if you do sell them do not price is above $2 or no one will buy. If you had a bunch of more complex ones you might have a better chance at selling them but in my eyes I don’t think rainbowloom bracelets look to good and I prefer to make more complex things. Maybe try making a bundle of it and putting it up on kijiji or something. Or you could donate them. Good luck!
jordynf1
Bracelet King
jordynf1
3 years, 8 months ago by jordynf1
thank you! ive had them for several years and wanted to just get rid of them so i think i might just donate them !
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
Yes donating them is a good way to go for sure. Or if you know lots of younger children I would suggest you give each kid a bracelet. I find that giving away my old bracelets to kids I know is nice because I can see their happiness when they get their bracelet and it’s still donating them at least I think. Anyways donating is super fun
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
I would just say don’t donate them to something like a thrift store or a resell type of organization. Donating maybe to a church or an non profit agency would be better 🤩