bracelet
rho321
Skiller
rho321
3 years, 8 months ago by rho321
when your making a alpha an you change a colour on the second last string how do make it not stand out when you use that colour again
aiden707
Bracelet King
aiden707
3 years, 8 months ago by aiden707
Could you elaborate your question further?
rho321
Skiller
rho321
lets say you are doing 9 f knots of blue and its a 10 string alpha and on the last string you have to change it to a pink and when you change it the blue is on the far right and it sticks out and you have to use it again and it sticks out on the side how do you not make it stand out 😊hopefully you understand its pretty confusing aye
xKNOTTEDx
Bracelet King
xKNOTTEDx
3 years, 8 months ago by xKNOTTEDx
I normally just add an extra string on both sides to make it easier 🙂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Hi! I’m working on a quick video for the colour change on the edge right now. If you don’t find what you are looking for I will likely be done my video by Tomorrow
aiden707
Bracelet King
aiden707
3 years, 8 months ago by aiden707
@rho321 Ok I think I understand the issue. So, you take the pink string, cross it over the blue string, thus putting the blue string underneath the pink string, and then you make a knot on the last string. Now if you want to make a blue knot right after the previous pink knot on the same edge string, you cross the blue string over the pink string putting the pink string underneath the blue string and then make the blue knot.
This works best using the straight edges technique for the alpha bracelets. In making normal alpha edges ie only forward or only backward knots on the edges, then the string will stick out.
In the straight edges technique, you make forward backward knots on the right edge string, and backward forward knots on the left edge string.
Hope this helps 😊
rho321
Skiller
rho321
thank you it helped alot 😇
rho321
Skiller
rho321
thank you aiden707 and xKNOTTEDx and 2006_Mandy 😘