Professional
montecarlo
3 years, 8 months ago by montecarlo
I have never been confident in myself any tips
keira07
Advanced
keira07
3 years, 8 months ago by keira07
everyday focus on one part of your body, tell yourself what it can do, that its beautiful, strong and that your confident. do it with a different part of your body everyday. i did it and became confident in myself and loved myself and my body. it doesnt matter if you start with your finger nail, or your legs, everyone starts somewhere. do it everyday and even though its sometimes hard to get the motivation to do jt, it is amazing, and worth it. if you ever feel that your not loved or someone doesnt like you for something with your body ir personality, remember that I LOVE YOU, I LOVE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF YOU, YOUR PERSONALITY YOU
keira07
Advanced
keira07
3 years, 8 months ago by keira07
-YOUR WORTH IT AND BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 8 months ago by nev_m_07
There’s no pointers that can be given on confidence because confidence comes from inside each and every one of us. In order to be confident, you need to learn to love yourself first and not care about what other people think. Remember our flaws are what make us unique. Block out the negative thoughts from others and from yourself. You are perfect just the way you are, and nobody can change that. Beauty comes from the inside,
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
and once you
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
channel your inner beauty, your outer beauty will begin to shine as well.
jazlyn05
Bracelet King
jazlyn05
3 years, 8 months ago by jazlyn05
i feel the same way but usually i just try to look at myself in a mirror and say “you are worth it”