any good love/crush stories
grod
Bracelet King
grod
3 years, 8 months ago by grod
here's mine

so i met this boy when i was 11 and he was 13 and i told him a like him and i asked him if he liked me back and he said yes we stayed friends though cause i can't date. we'd see each other every friday and sunday at church and sometimes during the week. he made a promise with me that even though he had school he would go to church. he even said he only went to church to see me 😂 ❤️ but then he broke his promise and i only see him like 2x's a year we don't talk anymore at all when i do see him i ignore him (cause i like to play hard to get 😜) although he hasn't had a gf since we met and i still kinda like him i just don't know if he still like me
i also made him a friendship bracelet and he'd always wear it until he didn't so i threw mine to the trash 😢
now he's 16 and i'm 14
do ya'll think i should ask him if he still likes me? or wait for him to say something to me?

so yeah that's my love story as of now 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 ❤️
ananya123
Bracelet King
ananya123
3 years, 8 months ago by ananya123
ASK HIM!!! ❤️ ❤️
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 8 months ago by rubisaa11
Oof I think I have a good one. So when I was in sixth grade I started going to this summer camp and I met a boy who was super nice (and he was in seventh grade). I didn't get a crush on him until the next year, and then I had a crush on him up until I was in ninth grade (I'm in eleventh grade now). (we also only saw each other at camp, and a couple other times throughout the year btw) He definitely didn't have feelings back for me, but it was nice to have that 'fantasy' if you know what I mean😅😉 Anyways, in tenth grade, my little sister was old enough to start going to the same summer camp, and she ended up getting a crush on the same guy😣😣🤣🤣🤣 So there you have it!
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
3 years, 8 months ago by BandGeek22
ASK!!!! 💕
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
3 years, 8 months ago by BandGeek22
@rubisaa11 omg that’s crazy 😱
fia_30
Professional
fia_30
3 years, 8 months ago by fia_30
i mean i have a okay one if anyone wants to hear
grod
Bracelet King
grod
@rubisaa11 OMG 😱 that’s CRAZY!!!!
grod
Bracelet King
grod
@fia_30 Sure!!! 😄
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 8 months ago by nev_m_07
I had a crush on this boy in like 5th grade, and I told him I liked him. I was so embarrassed because when I told him, he didn’t say anything, he just stood there and stared at me. But then, the next day, he left a note at my desk that said “I like you back” and I was really happy. Obviously we weren’t dating or anything, but that was the first and last time I told a boy I liked them. After that year, we ended up going to different middle schools and I never saw him again. Now I kinda have a crush on someone else, but I don’t want to tell him because I think he’s already dating someone. Another problem is that my friends don’t really like him that much, and I don’t want to be around someone who my friends don’t like. Idk what I should do. I think I’ll tell him next year when I go to high school because it’s kinda too early for me to date someone anyway, and I know we’re going to the same school.
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 8 months ago by Hazel23
So like I dated this guy who broke my heart. And in my sadness time I started to talk to his best friend. Then we became really good friends and I got feelings for him. After a while he found out on his own. Before he found out there was a rumor that he liked someone. So I was super excited because I hopped it was me. Welp. It was me but we stayed friends because he didn’t want to date. Then my friend told me that he said he would ask me out the next year. He ended up asking me out way before then. We started dating in 7th grade before corona and we ares till together going on strong for almost 8 months
grod
Bracelet King
grod
@Hazel23 Aww that’s do cute ❤️
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 8 months ago by rubisaa11
@grod @BandGeek22 yeah it’s really crazy😂
montecarlo
Professional
montecarlo
3 years, 8 months ago by montecarlo
This was this year but there was this kid that was to years older than me and me and my friends hung out with him at acting a lot.one day me and him were walking and as a joke he put a snowball down my jacket ( it was February) so I threw one at him and him smiled at me and threw me in the snow ( I was in a tshirt) but after he did it he couldn’t stop smiling at me and I couldn’t either. I’m in seventh grade now and he’s in high school so I won’t see him for awhile and also we were at smart cow because it was our last day of the play and he hugged me and blushed and I really miss him because he was the nicest person ever and this might sound weird but I sent him an email saying I loved him and he never responded because I told him not to and the other day he followed me on insta so I’m trying not to get my hopes up but I would never settle for less than him ( I miss you aiden)
grod
Bracelet King
grod
@nev_m_07 😂 😂 ❤️
grod
Bracelet King
grod
@montecarlo 😂 😂 😂 i feel you girl ❤️
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@grod yea... 😅 that was the first time I really had a crush on someone. I was tired of waiting for someone to confess their feelings to me (cuz I knew that wasn’t going to happen) so I just told him how I felt. But now I’m in an awkward situation. I asked the guy I like to the dance, and he said yes. Then, he would talk to me a lot, and I thought we were going somewhere. He would ask my friends about me, and so I figured he liked me back. But then, he started doing really gross things and I started to not like him anymore. I was angry that someone who I liked and who I thought liked me back would act so immaturely. So then, I stopped talking to him for like 3 months. I told my friends I was over him, and we joked around about how crazy it was that I liked him. But now, I like him again, and my friends still think he’s a joke. I’m kind of embarrassed to tell them that I like him again because I’m scared they won’t take me seriously. I can’t even tell my friends how I feel, so I have no idea how I’ll tell the guy I like. I’ve had a crush on him on and off since sixth grade, but I’ve just been too scared to tell him. I don’t really know what to do...
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
omg im literally a mess 🤦🏽‍♀️
grod
Bracelet King
grod
@nev_m_07 wow!😯 that’s crazy I would just tell my friends cause they eventually find out 😂😂❤️
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
3 years, 8 months ago by CatDog12
I have a big crush on this boy named Dominic he is such fun he dyes his hair has funky socks he has the best pertionality I have liked him for over a year and my freinds say he likes me but I do not know what to do
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
3 years, 8 months ago by CatDog12
Ps I can not go to school till the first of the next year and also it is my first crush and it hit me hard and still is