Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 years, 8 months ago by Cassie989
Just curious! 😄 Mine is Rainbow Dash! Duhhhh! 😂
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 8 months ago by rubisaa11
Aww I used to be such a mlp geek! 🤪 My favorite character of the main six was Rarity (because of her pretty dresses 😂) Some side characters that I loved were Big Mac, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Princess Cadence, and Cheese Sandwich 😊
09_blehh_2
Bracelet King
09_blehh_2
3 years, 8 months ago by 09_blehh_2
My favorite is maud. Pinkie pies sister.
lilpeachxx
Professional
lilpeachxx
3 years, 8 months ago by lilpeachxx
Fluttershy for sure !
Sushi24
Bracelet King
Sushi24
3 years, 8 months ago by Sushi24
Mine is spike
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
Idkkkk I like all of them 😂 I like pinkie pie
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
Literally like two years ago I remember watching the mlp movie and I loved all of their songs. I kept rewinding “I can see a rainbow” over and over again 😂 Then I found it on YouTube and kept singing it, then I started singing all of them in the car 😂 that was my first music inspiration. But then I started listening to this song called “live your story” and I found out that the singer was in this thing called rise cast version so then I started listening to it, then I found out they covered scars to your beautiful, so then I wanted to look up the real song, then I fell in love with it and the singer, and now I listen to all of the singers songs. Lol that is the very long story of how I started to get into music 🤣🤣🤣
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
@Elise64 Cool story! 😄 😄 😄 Do you like singing or playing instruments?
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@Cassie989 I do both! I sing but not that well, but I want to take lessons, and I self taught myself guitar at the beginning of this year! I haven’t been playing as much but I want to start playing again.
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
@Elise64 Cool! I hope you can get singing lessons sometime! 😄 Maybe you'll even be famous someday for your talent of singing and playing the guitar!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
@Cassie989 yeah I really want to start a YouTube channel once I get better at them! I also want to go to America’s got talent sometime maybe!
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
@Elise64 OMG! Yes! That would be so cool if you were on AGT! I'd be rooting for you! I bet you could win! 😄
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 8 months ago by Shelly2121
i really like luna cuz of her split personality, if you get what i mean. twilight might have midnight sparkle, but that wasnt really her per se, and daybreaker was sorta just an illusion caused by starlights insecurities.
i also like twilight because shes very relatable to me 😂
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
@Shelly2121 Yeah! I like rainbow dash because she really relates to me! 😄 I'm kinda a tomboy!