Hmm... Reasonable bracelet prices?
CuddleyBoo
Professional
CuddleyBoo
11 years, 8 months ago by CuddleyBoo
I was just in my bed thinking... what would a good price for a bracelet be? I usually sell them for like a dollar or so, but I was wondering how much I could really get off of them. I'm trying to save money for a new desk since my other other one is messed up, so ill be all about the money xDDDD lol so yeah. What do you guyses think? 🙂 :3 thanks to anyone who considers answering
katniss12
Professional
katniss12
11 years, 8 months ago by katniss12
well the normal patterns sell in aeropostale and places like that for 5$... but there like really messed up😛 so like maybe 3 or 3.50? the alphas maybe 4? it all depends what n youre maiking.🙂
katniss12
Professional
katniss12
11 years, 8 months ago by katniss12
*pattern|😲
mleroseb
Bracelet King
mleroseb
11 years, 8 months ago by mleroseb
Make sure that you include the costs of your supplies before you think of a price. What you should consider when picking a price is,
Cost of supplies
Time
Skill
Effort
And anything else that you can think of like that😉
CuddleyBoo
Professional
CuddleyBoo
11 years, 8 months ago by CuddleyBoo
Thank youuu! It helped a TON! 🙂
LuckyJinks
Professional
LuckyJinks
11 years, 7 months ago by LuckyJinks
I price mine 35 cents per string for alphas and 25 cents per string for regular. It usually works.
Ranger
Skiller
Ranger
11 years, 5 months ago by Ranger
I have a business, and I sell bracelet alphas for 5, and long bookmark alphas for 7.50
Hammaily
Bracelet King
Hammaily
10 years, 2 months ago by Hammaily
I sell normal 5$ and alphas 7$ 🙂
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
10 years, 1 month ago by aprow402
I would say supply and demand. I will sell 1D alphas for more because 1D is really popular. I also got a good price in my thread, so I can sell all bracelets for a bit less.
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
9 years, 10 months ago by aprow402
Okay the ^ doesn't matter anymore, my iPod is almost Broken
piperrocks
Bracelet King
piperrocks
9 years, 10 months ago by piperrocks
It all depends on what bracelet your selling. I sell candy stripes for a dollar & name alphas for $3.00
trumpe77e
Professional
trumpe77e
9 years, 10 months ago by trumpe77e
If you are selling online, I would price the ones that are most popular slightly higher than the others. Also keep in mind difficulty. People will be willing to pay more for a bracelet if it is complicated, and people (from what I've noticed) aren't likely to buy a thinner bracelet. Good luck getting that money! 😄
SydBeatle
Bracelet King
SydBeatle
9 years, 10 months ago by SydBeatle
Just think of a price that reflects on how much it costs u to make it, the difficulty, how hard u worked on it or how long it took u to make, and any accessories u used (like buttons, clasps etc.) I have to go thru this process every day (for my little friends-and-family business) and just remember to keep the prices high, but reasonable. Friendship bracelets r very profitable! Hope this helped and made some sense. 🙂
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
9 years, 9 months ago by KnotCrazy
You can go to KnotcCrazy . etsy . com to see my prices! 🙂
Nerdsy
Professional
Nerdsy
9 years, 7 months ago by Nerdsy
I put one up for auction on iMessage every week, they bid, and whoever offers the highest price by a certain time gets the bracelet. That means no one makes a fuss on the prices, they offer what they are willing to pay 🙂
Zofie
Advanced
Zofie
4 weeks ago by Zofie
prodávám na školních akcích normální vzory za 1,25 $🙂a lidé to docela kupují
puggyz
Professional
puggyz
3 weeks, 5 days ago by puggyz
depends on the amount of strings really. For basic patterns like chevrons, candy stripes, and arrow heads I would charge 2-5 US-Dollars each. For patterns that require segment knotting I would charge 10-15 US dollars. Finally, for alphas I would base the price on the amount of strings and rows. The ideal price for alphas is usually 15-40 US dollars. I’ve made my brother’s friend’s bracelets and those are the prices I used.
goregirl
Skiller
goregirl
2 weeks, 1 day ago by goregirl
Honestly depends on the style (candy stripes and other simpler patterns take less time to make), amount of strings, and where you’re located. Try to check marketplace and Etsy to see what other people are selling theirs for and base your pricing as you see fit 🙂