🎾tennis 🎾
e-knudsen
Professional
e-knudsen
3 years, 10 months ago by e-knudsen
we can talk about your favorite tennis stories or anything tennis related!
e-knudsen
Professional
e-knudsen
my middle school team wasn’t that big so we got to ride in the school van and our coach was super funny and we got to go to drive thrus and we stopped at gas stations. and it was the best tennis season 😂
49Horses
Bracelet King
49Horses
3 years, 10 months ago by 49Horses
that sounds so fun!! like two days ago was my first time playing tennis and i loved it, i am not a pro but i am okay lol!! unfortunately my school doesn't have a tennis team!!
rumpleknot
Bracelet King
rumpleknot
3 years, 10 months ago by rumpleknot
@49Horses i’m sorry, hopefully your high school will have one. even if it doesn’t you can still play with friends! i’ve been playing for 5ish years!
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 10 months ago by amazingme
When I was playing tennis, I forgot to tighten the strings on the racket, and the ball ripped a hole through it 😂
e-knudsen
Professional
e-knudsen
@amazingme haha! my coach would be mad!! i need to restring mine soon!!
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 10 months ago by jesmc2129
I don’t know hardly anything about tennis, but my cousin plays and is ranked nationally, so I think that’s pretty cool 🤷‍♀️🤣
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 10 months ago by Knots_EM
I used to play it, for 2 years. But I then moved to a new area and I stopped doing it so my skills have slowly gone downhill 😂
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 10 months ago by amazingme
I was so lucky I had a spare racket lol 😛 but I haven't played in 4 years
MozzaStix
Professional
MozzaStix
3 years, 9 months ago by MozzaStix
I went on vacation to the states to visit family. So my cousin played tennis and I joined him (i was 7 & I’ve never played) and I was the only girl there. The coach was really nice. I got a big scratch from the basket we used to pick up balls after every session. So the next session he gave the boys this tube looking thing to pick up balls then he gave me my own pink basket. Then fast forward vacation was almost over. During my last tennis session the coach brought everyone to the clubhouse and bought us skittles. Never gonna forget that he was a great coach.
Etown
Bracelet King
Etown
3 years, 9 months ago by Etown
One time my team was playing outside on clay courts in the summer and it started pouring rain! We were on the court furthest away from the building so we got soaked 😂
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
3 years, 4 months ago by 89dmilmfb
I don’t really know anything about tennis because I just started like 3 weeks ago, so not a lot of stuff to say, although I almost hit my friend with my racquet.....
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 4 months ago by HelloooIts
well we had this advertising method in pe of trainers from sports coming to give us a lesson about it. so we had this tennis lesson and my racket slipped out of my hand to the trainers head, but luckily it came on his shoulder and not in his face 😂
akanel
Bracelet King
akanel
3 years, 4 months ago by akanel
ayyy tennis player here
akanel
Bracelet King
akanel
3 years, 4 months ago by akanel
one time i was in a lesson with a coach at my tennis club and when i got home by back hurt and i couldn’t walk and apparently he broke my back i had to wear a back brace 😂😬