Whovians?
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 9 months ago by Margaron
Just wondering if there's any Whovians on here? I just caught up and am totally ready for the next season! Would love to hear what you guys think might happen, who your favourite doctor is/was or which companions you liked, anything!
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
9 years, 9 months ago by CWillard
OMG yes me and my brother and sister are whovians. My sister insists that we watch all of the episodes and seasons in order leading up to (eventually) catching up to where everyone else is in the next season. I believe we've finished through season 4 of the new series 🙂
Margaron
Margaron
I just caught up with the new series and I would like to go back and watch the original series. Who's your favourite doctor so far?
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
I've only really gotten to watch 2 doctors so far (except I watched some of the 50th anniversary) but so far probably David Tennant, how about you?
Margaron
Margaron
I liked Christopher eccleston, by the end of David tenants time I liked him, it took me a good few episodes to warm up to the change. Mostly though, I think Matt Smith is absolutely brilliant! I think it might take me a little while to become accustomed to the newest doctor though :/
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
9 years, 9 months ago by Ki_Love_18
David tenant, all the way....though I have some feelings about eccleston and smith. BTW, who is the newest doctor?
Margaron
Margaron
Peter capaldi is to be the new doctor In the upcoming season.
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
9 years, 9 months ago by SBilbrey
@Margaron, If you like Matt Smith (he's my favorite too!), watch some of the Second Doctor's episodes. Matt Smith based a lot of his Eleventh Doctor on Patrick Troughton's Second Doctor. The older episodes are fun! I think you can stream a lot of them on Netflix.
Margaron
Margaron
Yes, I plan to go back and watch the originals but Netflix doesn't have all of them, so I'm waiting for my paycheque to subscribe to BBC iPlayer 😛 lol XD They have more episodes when it comes to the original seasons. What about companions? Rose was my favourite followed by Amelia and Rory, I don't have anything against any of the other companions, except Martha, I have to admit as soon as I saw the first episode with her I googled how many episodes she was in and counted them down :/
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
I probably like rose the best as well from what I've watched so far
Margaron
Margaron
Anytime she's in an episode I'm like yaaaayyyy!!! And there's one episode where I was like cheering cause of rose and doctor but I don't want to spoil it in case someone hasn't got to it yet. Lol
Margaron
Margaron
I can't wait for the 23rd, I'm ready for the new season NOW! lol but this season is kind of going to suck because I'm not going to be able to binge watch it like I did the other ones. :/
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
True like whenever I watch a show I just watch like an entire season in a week cuz I get addicted lol
Margaron
Margaron
YES! And with some of them I get busy and end up stopping watching the show once I'm caught up. I'm like 'I love this' and as soon as I have to wait the week in between I'm like 'oh, I missed one' 'Oh, can't watch that one until I've watched the last one..' and next thing you know I'm not watching it anymore lol. But Doctor Who has become one of those shows that I consider a favourite now, so chances are I will keep up with it! lol
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
Lol same
Margaron
Margaron
One week 'till the new season! YAY! 😄
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 8 months ago by Margaron
Don't know if anyone watched the new episode, but I think Peter Capaldi did brilliantly! Really wasn't sure what to expect but it was a good episode 🙂
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
9 years, 8 months ago by SBilbrey
I liked him too! I liked the edge on him. I really enjoyed how glad he was to be Scottish. I do worry about the plot lines being a little weak, but that's on the writers. I think the actors did a great job. I always like Madame Vastra and Company. I'm just super excited to learn more about this Doctor!
Margaron
Margaron
Yes! Although I like Clara I feel like she doesn't really have any kind of story, they kind of finished that bit last season and you know why she's 'the impossible girl'
Margaron
Margaron
Did anyone watch the new episode? IT WAS SO CREEPY!!! The ending was genius, but some of it was a little shiver inducing for sure. I'm still not sure how I feel about Clara, it just feels like it's not nearly the connection that the Doctor and Amelia had or the Doctor and Rose etc. Really enjoying it anyways! 🙂