Colton Dixon Fans page 2
lovevball
Bracelet King
lovevball
9 years, 2 months ago by lovevball
@KnotCrazy skillet is sooo good. Btw I love your YouTube! When are u going to upload more vids?
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 2 months ago by TFK19
Wow that's so cool! Skillets pretty awesome too! They're songs are sooo catchy 🙂
lovevball
Bracelet King
lovevball
I really want to see switch foot too lol. They are also coming close to where I live. I just found out this morning haha
lovevball
Bracelet King
lovevball
@TKF19 I saw in the comments earlier that u live close to the concert Colton Dixon is coming with Matthew West. Like 15 mins away. I live pretty close to that one too. If I'm thinking of the right one.
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
9 years, 2 months ago by KnotCrazy
@lovevball :/ I've been like so extremely busy lately, hopefully soon, though! I have double soccer, along with school, and helping at camps, etc. keep reminding me, though, it will be soon!!
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
@lovevball lol yea I don't know when it is I think it's soon, I'm sad not to get to see him again 🙁 oh well there's always next time.. And secretly I'm hoping he goes on tour with TFK, cuz he and Trevor wrote Echo together, or with tobymac, he helped write Our Time Is Now...
lovevball
Bracelet King
lovevball
@knotccrazy yayyyy thanks!! @ TFK19 yeah that would be pretty cool thousand foot krutch is really cool even though I don't know most of their songs lol I only know like 2 or 3 haha
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
Yea they're great, I love their music although I was disappointed with their new album Oxygen:Inhale I mean it doesn't sound like them... It's too soft, not hard enough for my liking.. I mean I still like it but it's definitely not my favorite
adreana
Bracelet King
adreana
9 years ago by adreana
Love Colton Dixon he's the BEST !!!!!!!!!!