Anyone ever go a little too ham on bracelets and have to take a break?
kennap
Professional
kennap
3 years, 11 months ago by kennap
I got so excited after finding bracelet book that I started working on maybe 5 different bracelets/key chains in the span of a few days and injured my fingers in the process 😅 Time for a break, it seems! Does anyone else have this problem when they get on a bracelet kick?
SheWolf430
Bracelet King
SheWolf430
3 years, 11 months ago by SheWolf430
After spending months moving around the house saying IM BORED, I got a little too enthusiastic when I got on BB. My problem is that I can never decide on the pattern I want to do next, because they’re all equally amazing! I ended up writing all the pattern numbers on separate pieces of paper and picking one out of my “bracelet box” whenever I want to start one 😂
kennap
Professional
kennap
Saaaame! There are honestly too many great patterns on here. I want to make them all and my attention span does not support it lol
meow-cat13
Skiller
meow-cat13
3 years, 11 months ago by meow-cat13
I usually work on one bracelet at a time. Then once I finish one its so hard to choose a new pattern I love them all. 😛
ananya123
Bracelet King
ananya123
3 years, 11 months ago by ananya123
OMG! I hurt my finger too! I was making bracelets and I knotted to tight and cut my finger! I thought I was the only one.. 😂
kennap
Professional
kennap
@ananya123 That’s exactly what I did haha! I think I may have also just been knotting for so long the friction on my fingers was causing some issues 😪 The struggle of being craft queens
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
3 years, 11 months ago by awesome563
Yes at the middle and end of May I started making a butt load of bracelets and eventually it caught up to me so I’m being very cautious of what bracelets I’m starting now
ananya123
Bracelet King
ananya123
3 years, 11 months ago by ananya123
@kenapp, lol! I was so excited to do bracelets, I cut my finger and now I can't make bracelets for like a week! 😭
trinityep
Skiller
trinityep
3 years, 11 months ago by trinityep
one time I worked for 6 hours to wind all my thread into bobbins. my hands have blisters now 😌
lesliewest
Bracelet King
lesliewest
3 years, 11 months ago by lesliewest
Haha I was trying to finish #9613 in a week didn’t work out I had bruises where the strings went bc I pull rlly hard when making knots😐
kennap
Professional
kennap
@lesliewest @trinityep The embroidery floss injury struggle is real! Good thing I'm not alone on this haha
Carina_C
Bracelet King
Carina_C
3 years, 11 months ago by Carina_C
The fingers on my right hand have bandages. I've been working "overtime" on a bracelet recently.