Team Cap or Team Stark?
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 11 months ago by amazingme
I was recently re-watching the entire marvel series, and I've come up with one conclusion. Tony Stark was an awful man. And since my friends and I have been debating this for days, I want to know; whose side are you on (Captain America: Civil War)

Who do you think was right, throughout the series? I'm firmly Team Cap and I would happily debate this with anyone
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
3 years, 11 months ago by jbrieba
Team iron man
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
@jbrieba why's that?
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
Captain America says that they cannot be free if they are with the government, ok I respect that but if they are free they will kill more people and that is what Stark does not want to happen.
since the team iron man what they want is that there are no more deaths in the fights in which they fight to save the planet.
Tony may sometimes be irresponsible and behave like a kid, but he's actually a hurt kid, he has no parents and almost all Avengers hate him except his team.
stark may be immature but he also has his reasons for being like this.
Tony is smart, he is a genius and he is a billionaire which gives him some advantages to make his armor to save people.
I will always be team iron man, do not see stark as if he had no feelings, he has them and protects those of his team and would die for them, which his team does not know and he does not even dare to ask about what happened in the hydra base, when stark had the vision, he saw his friends dead because of him.
that's why he wants to be part of the government, because he doesn't want his team or the world's people to die.
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
Those are some nice reasons I guess. But Tony is unnaturally narrow-minded and calculatory, not considering human emotions and reactions. He locked Wanda up for making a mistake, and kept her captive while her mind was going haywire. He shouldn't have brought Peter into his entire mess. And when he surprised Cap and Bucky at the compound, he said "I didn't tell Ross I left, and I don't wanna turn myself in" yet he had no problem doing the same to Wanda, Clint, Falcon, and Ant-Man. He repeatedly insults members of his own team and praises himself for his ingenuity. And we're supposed to forget all this because he did the snap.
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
My reasons are just for civil war
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
If you want for the other movies i will write it for you
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
No it's fine. I just want to know different people's opinions
sarasparks
Professional
sarasparks
3 years, 11 months ago by sarasparks
Team Cap all they way!!!!
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
@sarasparks cool!
tflame7942
Bracelet King
tflame7942
3 years, 11 months ago by tflame7942
Cap all the way, stark is just a lil too egocentric for me
ajmacleay
Professional
ajmacleay
3 years, 11 months ago by ajmacleay
TONYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Ok that tony made a lot of mistakes but he really just wanted to protect people, he just didn’t know how to do it responsibly. I think that he’s a great man because he was always ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Maybe he wasn’t perfect but what would you have done in his situation? He did have really bad ptsd after the first avengers movie and I bet that never completely left him. Also in the first iron man he realized that what his company did was hurting innocent people so he shut down the most profitable part of his company.
Abby1234
Bracelet King
Abby1234
3 years, 11 months ago by Abby1234
There are some great tony arguments but I'm gonna have to say cap.
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 11 months ago by jesmc2129
Team Spider-Man 🤣
Abby1234
Bracelet King
Abby1234
3 years, 11 months ago by Abby1234
lol 😂