hamilton
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
3 years, 11 months ago by l_d_1_3
anyone a hamilton fan here? i've been a fan since 2015 and though i kinda grew out of that phase i'm slipping back into it with the disney+ release lmao. i've watched it twice already today. what are your top 5 favorite songs and who is your favorite character? mine are (in no particular order)
-wait for it
-the room where it happens
-non-stop
-my shot
-burn
honorable mentions are congratulations (deleted), guns and ships (just fun lol), battle of yorktown (when i saw it live i literally cried idk its just so powerful), you'll be back, (funny), and satisfied. this is basically just a top 10 lol. you might think from my favorite songs that i like burr the best but lafayette is my favorite. idk why i just like him and also daveed diggs lol.
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 11 months ago by jesmc2129
I just watched it with a few friends!!! I’ve seen it live, but it was cool to see all of the detail in the show. So good
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 11 months ago by jesmc2129
No idea what my favorites are. Just an awesome show in general
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
i looooove hamilton!!!! i literally memorized the whole musical by heart and i got disney+ just so i can watch it!!! so excited to watch it. gosh top five favorite songs. i love burn, satisfied, my shot, you’ll be back, and room where it happens. my favorite character (i think) is angelica. i love all the songs and all the characters though!!!!
estrange1
Bracelet King
estrange1
3 years, 11 months ago by estrange1
hamilton was one of the first soundtracks that i fell in love with! my favorites are non-stop, wait for it, the room where it happens, who lives who dies who tells your story, ten dual commandments, take a break (criminally underrated), the schuyler sisters, and satisfied. you said to pick five, but i just can't! the music is so good, and its nice to get back in to it after not listening for a while.
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
@jesmc2129 haha ik it’s so hard to pick favorites, i don’t think there’s a single bad song in it
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
@arf820 i have pretty much the whole thing memorized too lol. i love all the songs you picked and i love angelica
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
@estrange1 good choices! and same here, i’ve been getting back into it in the weeks leading up to the release and it’s really fun and kind of nostalgic for me
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
3 years, 11 months ago by AG13
I LOVE Hamilton! Probably either Angelica Schuyler, or Thomas Jefferson are my favorite characters, and as for my favorite songs.....probably (in no particular order):

Satisfied
Burn
What'd I Miss?
You'll be back
Battle of Yorktown
Helpless
My Shot
Guns and Ships
both Cabinet Battles
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
@AG13 yesss what'd i miss is a bop and i feel like it's so underrated
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
@l_d_r_3 Ikr!!!!
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
@l_d_1_3
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
3 years, 11 months ago by jbrieba
What is hamilton?
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
@jbrieba it's a musical about the founding father, alexander hamilton, it's in a hip-hop r&b style and the music is really good. it's not the most historically accurate thing ever but i'd recommend listening to the soundtrack or watching it on disney+ if you have it.
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
I’m from south america and disney+ is not available yet, i didn’t know who alexander hamilton is xd
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
@jbrieba if you're not from america you probably wouldn't care much about american history lol. and unrelated but i love your "boom roasted" pattern
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
Thank u
Abby_Askew
Skiller
Abby_Askew
3 years, 11 months ago by Abby_Askew
I love Hamilton! My obsession started like a year and a half ago. My favorites are Angelica and Jefferson and my fave songs are Satisfied, Yorktown, non-stop, My shot, and wait for it.
Abby_Askew
Skiller
Abby_Askew
3 years, 11 months ago by Abby_Askew
I also love congratulations, so sad it got cut!
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
Abby_Askew good choices and yessss i wish he kept congratulations. ik we had satisfied but i want another angelica song.