Advanced
TeerawkFan
9 years, 11 months ago by TeerawkFan
Let's talk about our fave characters! 😄
lovevball
Bracelet King
lovevball
9 years, 11 months ago by lovevball
Hmm. Ok. My fav characters are luna lovegood, ginny, and the weasley twins!
TeerawkFan
Advanced
TeerawkFan
Mine is Lupin!!! And Dumbledore!😄
lovevball
Bracelet King
lovevball
9 years, 11 months ago by lovevball
Cool!! Have u read and watched all books and movies?
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
9 years, 11 months ago by aprow402
Harry potter (stares off dreamily)
TeerawkFan
Advanced
TeerawkFan
Yeah i want to marry Harry!😘 I've read all the books multiple times! I've seen movie 1-5...🙂
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 11 months ago by Margaron
Hardcore fan. Read all the books multiple times, watched the movies multiple times. My favourite characters are Hermione, Ginny, and Harry. My favourite book is probably the fourth and my favourite movie(s) are the Deathly Hallows ones and the order of the Phoenix.
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
9 years, 11 months ago by aprow402
@TeerawkFan: heheh.... Ditto.
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 11 months ago by Margaron
Does anyone read any Harry Potter fanfiction?
crafty2002
Bracelet King
crafty2002
9 years, 11 months ago by crafty2002
Mine is Harry Potter himself. Courageous at times and sometimes funny. ( handsome too )
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
9 years, 10 months ago by aprow402
@Margaron: no, I'm not sure what fanfiction is. @crafty2002: we're gonna be great friends! 😄
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 10 months ago by Margaron
@aprow402 basically people take the characters, settings etc. from a book/movie/whatever and write their own story
TeerawkFan
Advanced
TeerawkFan
9 years, 10 months ago by TeerawkFan
I've never read any fanfictions. Haha. They tend to offend me. LOL!😉
Margaron
Margaron
Lol it depends on the story, I find some of them are good and I find some of them are sort of the same thing.... Offensive. I was just wondering if anyone had read any good ones lol
Ki_Love_18
Bracelet King
Ki_Love_18
9 years, 10 months ago by Ki_Love_18
@Margaron: if you go to pottermore, get an account, then look at the stories, apparently JK Rowling puts stories and stuff up and shares her inspiration behind different things in her books....I think she even did a small series on pottermore about the characters when they're in their thirties and revolves it around a quidditch world final.
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
9 years, 10 months ago by aprow402
I went on pottermore and registered, but I put in the wrong email.
Margaron
Margaron
@Ki_Love_18: yeah, I got early admittance to pottermore, so I've read a lot of it, but I know she's currently putting up new stuff that is giving a bit of a glimpse into their lives past the last book.
TeerawkFan
Advanced
TeerawkFan
9 years, 10 months ago by TeerawkFan
I just don't like it when authors can't leave well enough alone. I want to remember the characters the way that they were originally. I hate when authors just want more money so they make up a crap load of crap (lol!) just cause they are greedy!🙁
Margaron
Margaron
I agree some authors definitely do that, I don't know how many times I've started a series it was supposed to be like a trilogy and ended up being like six books long
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 10 months ago by TFK19
Yeah although I like it when they make the series longer cuz then I have more books to read! 🙂 lol I read so fast I've read like 15 books this summer and 4 were like 800 pages each and the rest were like 500 pages each...