Can someone PLZ HELP !!!
Aquarius28
Bracelet King
Aquarius28
3 years, 10 months ago by Aquarius28
So for the 4th of July challenge I have decided to make #40783 ... It has an odd number of strings and so I couldn't make a teardrop loop. I have no clue how to start with the knots! I've made two ties at the top and cannot seem to make a triangle end (you'll see if you read the pattern). I did start making the knots, but then it became seriously messy so I just removed them and am waiting for a response so that I can start again.

Could any of you help?
@aditi110 @bookworm_7 @mad_artist @AwesomeGrl @tiki @Fangirl09 @ananya_ @Jamie528 @annika12
cuteknots
Bracelet King
cuteknots
3 years, 10 months ago by cuteknots
For this pattern you can still make triangle ends! The triangle just will be a little bit uneven, you’ll just have one extra string on one side. You can also do a half triangle end like you would do on a candy stripe (if that makes sense) Hope this helps!
cuteknots
Bracelet King
cuteknots
It’s also helpful to print out the pattern and then you can draw on it with a pencil!
Aquarius28
Bracelet King
Aquarius28
@cuteknots Hmm, I tried figuring that out but the pattern is so small that I cannot seem to imagine a triangle lol 😂
Could you please look at the pattern and try to help me out? 😄
It would mean so much!
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 10 months ago by AwesomeGrl
You could just start in a straight line, I've done that with a few of my bracelets
Aquarius28
Bracelet King
Aquarius28
@cuteknots Actually I have printed it out! 😊
And I just realised you made this pattern!
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
I also think a half triangle end would match the pattern, and it wouldn't be uneven
Aquarius28
Bracelet King
Aquarius28
@AwesomeGrl Yeah, I've tried that but... It became really bumpy because some strings were under and some over so... 😢
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
Alex's innovations on yt has a video on making the watermelon bracelet, and in that video she does half triangle ends.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
If you watch that video it might make more sense
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
Also, since the pattern repeats and it's quite small, I would go to the create patterns section, and basically copy the knots that it's has, then copy paste them a couple of times underneath. Then it might be easie to see the triangle
Hope that made sense 😅
cuteknots
Bracelet King
cuteknots
@Aquarius28 I messaged the admin to see if he could repeat the pattern but you could also try what @AwesomeGrl said!
Aquarius28
Bracelet King
Aquarius28
Thank you!!! @AwesomeGrl , I think I'll try the half triangle technique!
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
No problem! Glad I could help!😊 Let me know if you have anymore questions!
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
@cuteknots oh sorry if I was unclear, I meant that she could just lengthen the pattern for herself and not submit it, because it's actually your pattern
Aquarius28
Bracelet King
Aquarius28
@AwesomeGrl Vielen danke fur alle deine hilfst !!!
( I know this is grammatically incorrect but I'm still learning 😊)
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
It's fine, I still understand. I think it's 'hilfe not hilft'. Also btw we actually moved from California to Germany last week, (I was born here), and I don't know much grammer either lol
Aquarius28
Bracelet King
Aquarius28
@AwesomeGrl 😂
cuteknots
Bracelet King
cuteknots
@AwesomeGrl it’s ok! I knew what you meant