anyone ever dyed their hair?
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
3 years, 11 months ago by plant-dad
i’ve dyed mine about 3 times. it was a light brown color (my parents don’t let me do “unnatural” colors 😔). i also highlight my hair a lot. please share if you have ever dyed your hair! (the color/s too!)
owleybrd
Bracelet King
owleybrd
3 years, 11 months ago by owleybrd
I I’ve dyed my hair a few times
owleybrd
Bracelet King
owleybrd
3 years, 11 months ago by owleybrd
Twice, a vibrant purple and then I dyed my hair pink
ash13
Professional
ash13
3 years, 11 months ago by ash13
I did a dark purple color during quarantine
l_d_1_3
Bracelet King
l_d_1_3
3 years, 11 months ago by l_d_1_3
ugh i wish i could be one of those people who can dye their hair often but i'm not allowed to bleach it. maybe i can just get box dye and bleach it myself? i mean if i just do the ends i can chop it off if it's bad and i could switch it up often.
Bethanyyyy
Bracelet King
Bethanyyyy
3 years, 11 months ago by Bethanyyyy
I have had pink, purple and blue hair (at different times) but now I'm back to my natural color (blonde)
jessicat1
Bracelet King
jessicat1
3 years, 11 months ago by jessicat1
i’ve dyed it with semipermanent dye over summer just for fun but never permanently i literally love my natural hair.
WildBells7
Bracelet King
WildBells7
3 years, 11 months ago by WildBells7
pink and burgundy
isabellarm
Bracelet King
isabellarm
3 years, 11 months ago by isabellarm
when it was a thing to dye the tips of ur hair i did it alottt, it was cool at first bc i have dark hair and it just looked like highlights, but then i just bleached the bottom of my hair and never dyed it again and that was not a look
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 11 months ago by CoolKnot
I don’t plan to dye my hair because my natural hair colour is really unique. It’s a chocolate brown with red, blonde, and caramel accents. I was thinking about dying it a soft pale blue just for fun
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
3 years, 11 months ago by afc610
I just dip dyed my hair with dark red kool aid and my hair is black, but it still shows up 😊
clouds
Skiller
clouds
3 years, 11 months ago by clouds
I just dyed my hair today and I have dark curly hair I used arctic fox and I worked great
clouds
Skiller
clouds
3 years, 11 months ago by clouds
It’s pink and blue btw
Chikis
Professional
Chikis
3 years, 11 months ago by Chikis
I’ve dyed it twice. The first time I dyed it pink and the second time I dyed it dark green.
Margaron
Margaron
3 years, 11 months ago by Margaron
I’ve been dying my hair for years. I’ve done pretty much all of the natural colours. I’ve also had pink, blue, purple and red!
makkattack
Professional
makkattack
3 years, 11 months ago by makkattack
my hair is blue rn
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 11 months ago by Elise64
I did at the beginning of 5th grade with this weird paste stuff and it was so bad and it hurt so bad to brush my hair and I don’t think we even got our money back but it was so expensive
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 11 months ago by Elise64
I wanna do blue and pink (with actual dye 😂), I’m not allowed to bleach it until I’m older and I don’t wanna bleach it often maybe just once bcz Elise eclund did a vid and said she bleached her hair so many times that it was starting to fall out 😶😯😬
journyrose
Bracelet King
journyrose
3 years, 11 months ago by journyrose
I want to dye my hair but idk yet
Abby1234
Bracelet King
Abby1234
3 years, 11 months ago by Abby1234
I bleached my hair just the tips in third grade and was gonna dye it aqua blue but just kept the bleach because I liked it (it was a nightmare to brush).Next I dyed it this cool dark pink just at the tips but went swimming and the chlorine made it a gross bleachy pink color, so I cut it off I've been considering dying it pink again but I think I'm just going to grow it out.