Podcast recommendations?
ricabriana
Professional
ricabriana
3 years, 12 months ago by ricabriana
Hey! I love listening to podcasts while making bracelets and I just caught up to this podcast I’ve been listening to and they don’t put up a new episode till Monday hehe. Anyone got any recommendations?
mollycarr
Professional
mollycarr
3 years, 11 months ago by mollycarr
omg yess! very really good by kurtis conner on youtube! he’s hilarious and i totally recommend!
mollycarr
Professional
mollycarr
3 years, 11 months ago by mollycarr
he just uploaded his 100th episode the other week so there is PLENTY of content!
ricabriana
Professional
ricabriana
3 years, 11 months ago by ricabriana
@mollycarr ooh okay! I’ll give it a listen!
erintolsma
Bracelet King
erintolsma
3 years, 11 months ago by erintolsma
Personally I like Sierra Unfiltered but I’m not really sure what kind of podcasts you enjoy
sophiez
Professional
sophiez
3 years, 11 months ago by sophiez
@erintolsma I also listen to Sierra unfiltered!! I also love call me candid with haley Pham and lily ann. it kinda depends if u like more serious or lighthearted/funny podcasts, Sierra unfiltered can get very deep and serious in some episodes and also have fun episodes whereas call me candid is pretty much always very lighthearted 😊
js_creates
Advanced
js_creates
3 years, 11 months ago by js_creates
I also got really into podcast recently and my favorite at the moment is Crime Junkie and i listen to it on Spotify. Another one is Business Wars but it also depends on your taste and what you like
effected
Bracelet King
effected
3 years, 11 months ago by effected
limetown is really good and if you like greek mythology myths and legends is also great!
Chikis
Professional
Chikis
3 years, 11 months ago by Chikis
If you like true crime I recommend serial killers it’s a parcast network podcast it’s pretty interesting.
Nicole_E
Skiller
Nicole_E
3 years, 11 months ago by Nicole_E
I love the Lets Read podcast, he tells true scary stories 🙂
ricabriana
Professional
ricabriana
@Chikis I LOVE THAT PODCAST! I just caught up and now i'm listening to one of their podcast series called Mind's eye!!!
ricabriana
Professional
ricabriana
Thanks everyone for the suggestions btw they all sound great i can't wait to listen!
soph_lax
Bracelet King
soph_lax
3 years, 11 months ago by soph_lax
All Things Internet, According 2, and The Office Ladies are all really good!
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
3 years, 11 months ago by landrenee
if you like true crime then i suggest crime junkie or unsolved murders: true crime stories
ricabriana
Professional
ricabriana
@landrenee ty!! That sounds like a fun podcast! I'll give it a shot!
JuliaW9
Bracelet King
JuliaW9
3 years, 11 months ago by JuliaW9
I love the Office Ladies!
14sydney14
Bracelet King
14sydney14
3 years, 11 months ago by 14sydney14
I doubt you will be interested but I listen to pilot to pilot. It is a podcast where a pilot interviews other people in the aviation industry. I am a pilot so I find that interesting haha. Another good recommendation is call me candid by Lilly and Haley.
JalepenoW
Advanced
JalepenoW
3 years, 11 months ago by JalepenoW
Teenager therapy, it’s a really good podcast that gets real with the listeners and is just very helpful
nerdyesme
Bracelet King
nerdyesme
3 years, 11 months ago by nerdyesme
If you’re a Harry Potter fan potterless if definitely worth a listen 💓
beachyknot
Professional
beachyknot
3 years, 11 months ago by beachyknot
For glee fans: showmance is really good!