Where do you keep your bracelets?
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
3 years, 11 months ago by erincostaa
So I keep my bracelets in this little box that I have, but I have too many bracelets that they don't fit anymore! Any suggestions/where do you keep yours? 🙂
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
3 years, 11 months ago by afc610
I keep ones with loops on a ring and the ones with ties I just put in a jar
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
@afc610 that's a really good idea!! thanks!
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 11 months ago by madeleine_
I use clear double-sided tape to put them up on the wall above my bed. But if I don’t like the way a bracket turned out then I just put it in this little box I have
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
3 years, 11 months ago by Books4Ever
I put them in a pencil box or the trash if it is trash
happybo
Skiller
happybo
3 years, 11 months ago by happybo
I'm actually making them for a charity. My mother in law works in some home for disabled people (I don't know how to explain this properly in English 😛), and every year they organise an adapted version of a summer festival (but sadly this year's festival is cancelled thanks to corona). As a lot of the people living there don't have family or funds, they don't have a big budget.

So that's how we (me and my mother in law) came up with the idea to make them friendship bracelets. So the entire year we work on different bracelets, and during the festival we hand them out to the 150 inhabitants. 🙂
narwhal16
Bracelet King
narwhal16
3 years, 11 months ago by narwhal16
Get a giant trash can and label it STUFF.
estellajw
Professional
estellajw
3 years, 11 months ago by estellajw
I keep mine in an old chocolate box! You could keep yours in a shoebox or something
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 11 months ago by Knots_EM
I pin mine on a cork board, mainly only because I only had one that was in my cupboard that was sitting there for 3 years 😂
beep33
Bracelet King
beep33
3 years, 11 months ago by beep33
Mine are in a little box I decorated...
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
thanks everyone for the suggestions!! 😊
kateb159
Skiller
kateb159
3 years, 11 months ago by kateb159
I put them into a pencil case. It may not be the best place to keep them but it works for me😂