what is your bracelet making story? page 2
craftgirl
Advanced
craftgirl
9 years, 10 months ago by craftgirl
I had tried to teach myself when i was younger (maybe 8?) but it failed miserably. Then in the summer between fifth and sixth grade my friend learned and i got inspired to teach my self again. Since i was older it was much easier and i figured it out. Ever since then i have been making bracelets and i showed my younger cousin the bracelets and she the one who showed me this site.
crafty2002
Bracelet King
crafty2002
9 years, 9 months ago by crafty2002
When I was 8 I wanted make something for my 2 best friends so my mom told me to make them bracelets. So she taught me and they were full of holes and made of yarn. 😛
CarlyAnn
Advanced
CarlyAnn
9 years, 9 months ago by CarlyAnn
Can anyone help me find challenges?
blackwolf2
Bracelet King
blackwolf2
9 years, 5 months ago by blackwolf2
When I was 4 my primary teacher had given us some art ideas and we were aloud to try out one activitie. Most people took drawing and crafting but I decided to go with making a braid. I soon started making braids when ever I could but soon I lost interest. After a while in 2007 on Easter I got a kumihimo kit and then I started making those bracelets since then then In October 2014 I found this app/website so I started making all kinds of bracelets.🙂
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
9 years, 5 months ago by aprow402
@CarlyAnn: they're in the bracelet tying forum
EdenWolf
Bracelet King
EdenWolf
9 years, 5 months ago by EdenWolf
I got a My Friendship Bracelet Maker gift for my birthday a long time ago when I was...8, I think. I got instantly hooked, and I still am addicted. 🙂