How to tell someone ___ ____ ____...
alissaruth
Bracelet King
alissaruth
3 years, 11 months ago by alissaruth
I have a friend, and I have had a crush on him since before we were friends. I wanna tell him but I dont know how. How would you tell your crush you like them?
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 11 months ago by Shelly2121
I have had a few crushes, and there are three options:

a. You tell him you like him in a convo or at least somewhere private. The problem with that option is that it’s outright and normally awkward.
b. You play t or d with your buds, and make sure your other friend asks who your crush is, then confess.
c. You play t or d with him alone and ask him who his crush is. If he says no, then procede to do either A or B. If he says no but is obviously lying, then you do B. If he says yes, try asking who. If he confesses to you, then do A. If he says he won’t tell, do A or B. If he says he likes someone else but is obviously lying, do A. If he tells he likes someone else, do A.

I know it’s specific, but that’s what i came up with last year.....
Hope this piece advice helps, and remember, your choices should be up to you! 😊 ❤️
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
*ask him if he has a crush
monica-_-
Professional
monica-_-
3 years, 11 months ago by monica-_-
If you think he has feeling for u then go for it, what’s the worst that could happen 😄
alissaruth
Bracelet King
alissaruth
@shelly1212 okie dokie! that sounds like a good idea, i like t or d idea
alissaruth
Bracelet King
alissaruth
@Shelly2121 *
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
Your welcome!
alissaruth
Bracelet King
alissaruth
@monica-_- well, he wouldnt wanna be my friend maybe, he'll tell people and ill be embarrassed, idk thats the stuff i could think of
vannysalh
Professional
vannysalh
3 years, 11 months ago by vannysalh
Just tell him, if he doesn't like you back, then don't worry, you will find someone who does deserve you. 😊
alissaruth
Bracelet King
alissaruth
@vannysalh Ok! 😊 I just don't want it to ruin our friendship ya know? 🤔
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
3 years, 11 months ago by AG13
@alissaruth I know how ya feel (idk if you've confessed or not since I'm late...but whatever 😂)
alissaruth
Bracelet King
alissaruth
@AG13 haha, youre not late. I dont have the guts to do it right now. I want to do it before online school is over for me but thats only in 2 days. Idk if I'll be able to do it... :/
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
You shall be able to do it!
giraffe34
Bracelet King
giraffe34
3 years, 11 months ago by giraffe34
Do it
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
3 years, 11 months ago by Books4Ever
Make a pattern that says I love you
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 11 months ago by CoolKnot
Oouuu crushes are fun. I have never “confessed” to a crush rather I made it completely obvious that I liked him. Then we would both agree to date or he would just tell me he didn’t see me in that way... it is a bit scary tho O-O