Mods
miss_jessy
Bracelet King
miss_jessy
3 years, 12 months ago by miss_jessy
why are some mods like @sodapop no longer mods?
myong
Bracelet King
myong
3 years, 12 months ago by myong
if you read the latest BB blog post, it's stated that some changes were made to the moderation team. other than that, I'm not entirely sure.
Pawsknot
Bracelet King
Pawsknot
3 years, 12 months ago by Pawsknot
I think that maybe they no longer wanted to be a moderator or maybe she decided to do something else and docent have time to be a moderator right now
isabellarm
Bracelet King
isabellarm
3 years, 12 months ago by isabellarm
they talk about what happened to sodapop in the latest blog post, im not sure which other mods have left and why though
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
3 years, 12 months ago by BeadGirl16
@isabellarm they don't specifically mention sodapop and others in the most recent blog post on censorship, unless I'm missing something. I thought the last paragraph that talks about changes being made to the mod team as how they moderate stuff not who's on the mod team. Still sad to see them leave 😢
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
3 years, 12 months ago by BeadGirl16
Oh... i did miss something. Wow, I wonder what happened.
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years, 12 months ago by awesomelgk
Which other mods left?
Roses_27
Bracelet King
Roses_27
3 years, 12 months ago by Roses_27
@awesomelgk

@sodapop - She seems to be a really lovely person, and I'm sure y'all will like her! 🙂 She is not a long-time member of the community, but have been doing bracelets for a long time already, and all the content she posts on BB is just great 🙂. I think she'll be a great addition, and am more than happy to have her here with us! 🎉 Welcome @sodapop!
Roses_27
Bracelet King
Roses_27
That was from the blog
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years, 12 months ago by awesomelgk
Thanks @Roses_27
Roses_27
Bracelet King
Roses_27
Np 😉
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
3 years, 11 months ago by awesome563
Wow I can’t imagine being removed from the title moderator especially since you have to work really hard to get that rank
tflame7942
Bracelet King
tflame7942
3 years, 11 months ago by tflame7942
@miss_jessy @isabellarm @BeadGirl16 @awesomelgks @awesome563 michlynnxxx and sodapop are no longer moderator. I’ve had conversations with the both of them and from my understanding, leaving the moderator team was based off personal decisions, not because they got kicked off or anything to that degree. Now there are new moderators like Alexinnovations and tikilishi to help the team