Your opinions on harry potter
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 11 months ago by Shelly2121
Comment down your own opinion on harry potter, it can be popular or unpopular
Mine is:

Snape has never been a true “good guy”, because he constantly bullied his students out of favoritism and bias, and despite helping harry to defeat voldemort, he probs wouldnt have to if he never told him the prophecy
ShivaniS
Bracelet King
ShivaniS
3 years, 11 months ago by ShivaniS
Slytherins are always portrayed as bad, but just because they have a very strong drive and determination does not mean they fit into that stereotype!!
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
@ShivaniS i agree
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
3 years, 11 months ago by RyGyV
I personally love Snape and Draco. Draco should have ended up with Hermione. Ron is a horrible character.
I am a Ravenclaw but i really like Slytherin. And i do not care for Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.
I also think J.k. Rowling is a little bias with Gryffindor which is VERY annoying.
These are all my personal opinions. so yeah.
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
I am wondering if they had to include ron at all, i feel harrys life would have been easier without him, except for the time he helped harry escape the dursleys, but even then, it was mostly fred and george
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
@RyGyV draco would have also been a nice character if he wasnt so mean to them in the first-fifth year, especially to hermione
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Shelly2121 ---- I feel like i heard somewhere that JK Rowling said that Draco was mean to Hermione because he liked her.
But i am not totally positive. JK Rowling I'm pretty sure said that she wished that she had Hermione end up with Harry. Which i am not with at all!!
Harry and Ginny should be together!
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 11 months ago by CoolKnot
I am not a fan of the Hufflepuff stereotype and how much they hate Hufflepuffs, they take the hatred a bit too far for my taste. I am a Hufflepuff myself but some of the things they said in the first book were despicable
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
Like @RyGyV said, the books and movies tend to bias around Gryffindor and kinda make it seem like thats the best house, and makes the other houses look bland or mean
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
@CoolKnot @ShivaniS
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
@Shelly2121 ---- So in the movies, have you noticed that there are no Ravenclaw quidditch scenes? Barely anything related to the house of Ravenclaw in the movies at all.
There actually a lot more Ravenclaw related stuff in the books which i like because im Ravenclaw. And almost every quidditch or maybe all of them in the movies Gryiffindor
won which is not accurate to the books either because they did loose a few of them.
I hate when movies are based off of books then they make bias towards the main character when that is not how it was in the books
georgia_h
Professional
georgia_h
3 years, 11 months ago by georgia_h
I don’t watch or read Harry Potter I just don’t have a long enough attention span
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
Now that i think of it, yeah! Thats why most movies from books suck, because they only stay to the main points and miss the details
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
@RyGyV
ajmacleay
Professional
ajmacleay
3 years, 11 months ago by ajmacleay
I think that hermoine should’ve been ravenclaw, Ron and Neville should’ve been hufflepuff, but they put them all in the same house for the sake of the story
Paris113
Bracelet King
Paris113
3 years, 11 months ago by Paris113
Unpopular opinion but I like the series but I do think it’s overhyped
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 11 months ago by madeleine_
I couldn’t agree with you more!
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 11 months ago by madeleine_
I think that because characters are SO different in the books vs the movies, people who have read the books can’t have a real debate/discussion about the characters with people who haven’t read the books. No hate to people who haven’t read the books btw, the characters are just portrayed so differently in the movies
unicorns14
Bracelet King
unicorns14
3 years, 11 months ago by unicorns14
I like the fifth movie better that the fifth book
_Bunny_
Bracelet King
_Bunny_
3 years, 11 months ago by _Bunny_
dumbledore is kind of annoying and he is an awful person for letting harry potter live with the dursley’s for years even though they abused him and probably should have had cps called on them. he is the headmaster and he is one of the strongest wizards. it wouldn’t have been hard for him to take in harry potter and raise him or at least make sure that he went with a good family. the fact that the school did nothing and let him go back to the dursley’s ever summer makes no sense?? did no one know what was happening to him or did they just not care? i mean he is the famous harry potter who defeated Voldemort multiple times. why did no one help him when he was in such a bad situation