answer this😳😳 page 3
sushi_06
Bracelet King
sushi_06
3 years, 11 months ago by sushi_06
Sometimes when I'm daydreaming, I imagine what it would be like if I was maleficent 😂
ryanthebrw
Professional
ryanthebrw
3 years, 11 months ago by ryanthebrw
probably the amount of dance moms i watch 😂
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
3 years, 11 months ago by awesome563
The random (and absolutely TERRIBLE) TV shows I watch after finishing a series and trying to find another show to watch
SheWolf430
Bracelet King
SheWolf430
3 years, 11 months ago by SheWolf430
I sleep with a stuffed Thor hammer (my close friends know that) 😂
Moosey
Bracelet King
Moosey
3 years, 11 months ago by Moosey
Only a few people know this, but I collect lip balm. Like I probably have over 400 lip balms. Who needs that many? 🤷🏻
14sydney14
Bracelet King
14sydney14
3 years, 11 months ago by 14sydney14
I love airplanes haha
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
3 years, 11 months ago by jbrieba
I play roblox 🤣
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 11 months ago by jesmc2129
To all of you, please take pride in your interests- *especially* you young girls. Sometimes people say that you’re “going through a phase” as if that’s something really immature, but everyone needs to be able to like things while also being able to let go of previous interests. People may shame you for liking things, but you are developing your interests and that’s making you unique. Take pride in the fact that you’re different than others and please please please don’t judge yourself because of what other people think. Thank you ❤️
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 11 months ago by jesmc2129
Also, to those of you embarrassed about your stuffed animals, I’m 18 and I still go get mine if I have a nightmare 😂 Nothing to be ashamed of
alissaruth
Bracelet King
alissaruth
3 years, 11 months ago by alissaruth
fortnite