try something new

hope that helped
kat_r_s11
Bracelet King
kat_r_s11
3 years, 11 months ago by kat_r_s11
Here are some ideas...
-try some new craft projects
-make a wall hanging (they're time consuming)
-listen to podcasts
-play videogames online with friends
-play board games over the phone (yes, it's possible)
-do some kind of challenge over the phone with some friends
-organize (sounds cheesy but we might as well take advantage of all this free time XD)
Hope these help!
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
3 years, 11 months ago by allierae54
I've recently cleaned out my room and it looks so much nicer........ I've also been reading a lot
_lauren_
Bracelet King
_lauren_
3 years, 11 months ago by _lauren_
make a bracelet ur on a bracelet app
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
3 years, 11 months ago by hummusboi
try to do something you've always wanted to do. i'm going to get a pair of rollerblades soon and start skating bc i've wanted to for so long. now is a great time to start a hobby you've wanted to try for a while 🙂
beep33
Bracelet King
beep33
3 years, 11 months ago by beep33
Chose a bunch of activities, number them, google random # generator and generate something to do
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
3 years, 11 months ago by AG13
here are some things I've done (or at least attempted to do 😂)

Make more bracelets and key chains
Learn a new language
Listen to the radio
Try a new hobby
Do a puzzle
Watch tv

Hope this helped!
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years, 11 months ago by awesomelgk
Go to hobby lobby! I got a cross stitch kit there and it is so fun!!
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
3 years, 11 months ago by awesome563
-clean (it’s super boring but I feel more positive in a clean room). -watch Netflix or watch a movie you haven’t watched before. -sew or embroider something. -read a book. -make dinner. -make a painting or sketch something. -make some bracelets
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 11 months ago by CoolKnot
Whenever I get bored I like to walk around outside (doesn’t have to be far) and take pictures of objects in an aesthetic way. Like common objects. It’s really fun and gives you a new perspective on things
avitello19
Skiller
avitello19
3 years, 11 months ago by avitello19
I actually started doing embroidery! And with all this embroidery floss from bracelets I retry much have most of the materials, just look up tutorials on insta tiktok or YouTube. They r super helpful and it is a great way to eat up time or fix up some clothing!
kateb159
Skiller
kateb159
3 years, 11 months ago by kateb159
To pass time I got one of those diamond painting things and it took me about a week to finish but I had fun😂
saher
Bracelet King
saher
3 years, 11 months ago by saher
you can clean your room! but if u don't have motivation to do that then put a timer for maybe 10 mins (depends on how messy your room is 😂) and quickly clean your room before the timer goes off!
saher
Bracelet King
saher
3 years, 11 months ago by saher
@Roses_27
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 11 months ago by AwesomeGrl
🔹Try out watercolor! I've always wanted to try it out, (and actually get into it). I recommend Shayda Campbell on YouTube, she has great tutorials
🔹Also try out amigurumi! It's basically crocheting cute animals (3d)
🔹Start a YouTube channel! I'm actually planning on making one soon, and since a lot of people are stuck at home it will be fun for them to watch YouTube more!
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 11 months ago by AwesomeGrl
(for the YouTube channel you don't have to show your face or even talk)
Roses_27
Bracelet King
Roses_27
3 years, 11 months ago by Roses_27
@AwsomeGrl Oooo I love watching Shayda Campbell. She really helped me with my flowers 😂 and I've been meaning to try watercolour, I just need the paints which are coming in , like, a year or something🙄
But thanks! I'll try the other suggestions!!!! You really helped me!

@saher and @allierae54 Just tried that and now and I found a LOT of craft supplies 😜 and with those I started making a wall hanging @kat_r_s11 (and it's still not done yet 😂)

@awesome563 I just recently gotten into online reading cause I already memorised all my library books that I got before quarantine. Thanks for the suggestion!!

@kateb159 I REALLY want to start diamond painting but I can't get one right now 😭

Thanks for all the other activities!!!!! I finished most of the ones that all of you suggested. I guess I just have to finish all the other ones and hope quarantine ends😂