missing summer camp
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
3 years, 11 months ago by emordnilap
anyone else sad their summer camp where they do most of their friendship bracelet making is cancelled? i was supposed to finish my second year in the leadership program at my girl scout summer, and be 1 year away from becoming a counselor. got any fun summer camp pattern suggestions?
ajmacleay
Professional
ajmacleay
3 years, 11 months ago by ajmacleay
I’m also missing summer camp. I go away to camp for mist of the summer but it’s cancelled so...
maplezz_5
Bracelet King
maplezz_5
3 years, 11 months ago by maplezz_5
yess im so sad 😢 😢 😭 😭 😭
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
i’m so sad as well. i go to an arts summer camp for six weeks from late june-early august and it got cancelled this year. it is my home away from home. it is also where i learned how to make friendship bracelets.
maplezz_5
Bracelet King
maplezz_5
3 years, 11 months ago by maplezz_5
yess im so sad 😢 😢 😭 😭 😭
owleybrd
Bracelet King
owleybrd
3 years, 11 months ago by owleybrd
Every time i think about how I won’t be able to play certain games and see my friends, it makes me really sad
sofia321
Skiller
sofia321
3 years, 11 months ago by sofia321
its not confirmed but i think it will be canceled
tflame7942
Bracelet King
tflame7942
3 years, 11 months ago by tflame7942
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am missing T H R E E overnight summer camps. The first one was a leadership program where I was supposed to take a 10 day hiking trips at Mt. Rainier, Washington. The second camp was a 1-week overnight medicine program in NY, and the last one was 1-week overnight dance intensive at a local college.
tflame7942
Bracelet King
tflame7942
3 years, 11 months ago by tflame7942
Not to mention we had to cancel our vacation to Egypt and Israel 🤧🤧
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
@tflame7942 I was supposed to go a different girl scout camp than usual for 2 weeks as part of leadership, and then go back to my regular camp for a program I wrote related to dinosaurs. I would've left the dino camp early and gone to England for three weeks, spending about a week in London, a week on the grounds of Windsor castle for a worldwide scouting jamboree, where I would have also had my birthday. After that I would've gone back to my regular camp for a final week of leadership camp and graduate with all my friends. I was supposed to miss the beginning of tryouts for field hockey, and a week of marching band camp, but I guess I'll be going to those now. lol
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
@tflame7942 I love backpacking, but I have the worst joints ever and would probably die of pain along the AT, because hiking the AT would be so much. Physically cannot.
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
@arf820 I play string bass and usually go to Peabody for a week long intensive, I wasn't planning on going this year, but I will miss it. Peabody is such a beautiful place.
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
@owleybrd I was looking forward to seeing all of my friends as most of them I don't see during the year. And I can't play amoeba tag with all my friends and die laughing. I think we're going to try and do some stuff online which will be nice. And I think once things clear up a little bit, probably in August a bunch of us will meet up because we have people going away to college from the group. It's wack.
Worldbook5
Professional
Worldbook5
3 years, 11 months ago by Worldbook5
I’m missing any chance of getting into horse camp 😭
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
@Worldbook5 I loved riding horses at camp, but I haven't had the chance since 2018. I miss being able to ride, but I know once I'm a counselor I'll get more chances.
kateb159
Skiller
kateb159
3 years, 10 months ago by kateb159
The camp that I was planning on going to got cancelled. It sucks because I was really excited about going to another summer camp, and this camp sounded really fun. But hopefully I can go next year 🙂
LydLyd
Bracelet King
LydLyd
3 years, 10 months ago by LydLyd
My church’s summer camp got canceled 😣 But I should be able to do it next year!
decahele
Professional
decahele
3 years, 10 months ago by decahele
my holiday camp has been canceled 😭 i went to italy, such a shame!
decahele
Professional
decahele
3 years, 10 months ago by decahele
i had to go italy * google translate anyway
mollycarr
Professional
mollycarr
3 years, 10 months ago by mollycarr
omg yess! my camp is my whole world!! i cried for dayzzzz!😭😭