Favorite Singers/Bands!
RyGyV
Bracelet King
RyGyV
3 years, 11 months ago by RyGyV
My favorite singers are Carrie Underwood and Ed Sheeran.
Please write who you love to listen to, what genre of music is your favorite,, and what you favorite song by that artist or band is.
I would love to know.
Maybe you will find someone else who loves the same singer as you. 😄
And my favorite song by Carrie Underwood is 'Spinning Bottles' and my favorite by Ed Sheeran is 'Galway Girl'
polarbear9
Bracelet King
polarbear9
3 years, 11 months ago by polarbear9
My favorite band is why don’t we
rkade
Bracelet King
rkade
3 years, 11 months ago by rkade
My fav band is BTS. Fav song is probably the truth untold or house of cards. Fav genre pop lol
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years, 11 months ago by awesomelgk
Ok, I got three. The Beatles, the Avett Brothers, and the Head and the Heart. I have seen all three in concert! (It was just Paul McCartney for the Beatles but still amazing!)
ajmacleay
Professional
ajmacleay
3 years, 11 months ago by ajmacleay
My favorite bands would have to be queen and imagine dragons. But I also love musicals, my favorites are Hamilton, les mis, and wicked
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
3 years, 11 months ago by CraftsyCat
My favorite band is Paramore, but my favorite artist would have to be Ariana Grande.
seaturtles
Bracelet King
seaturtles
3 years, 11 months ago by seaturtles
My favorite band is the Beatles! I can’t choose a favorite of their songs because they’re all so good! 😄
fsfs1212
Professional
fsfs1212
3 years, 11 months ago by fsfs1212
@polarbear9 yes girrrl! Same
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
3 years, 11 months ago by emordnilap
i listen to a lot of girl in red, hozier, conan gray, and lots of other LGBT artists.
ShivaniS
Bracelet King
ShivaniS
3 years, 11 months ago by ShivaniS
Conan Gray, Arkells, Avicii, Kygo, Imagine Dragons, ABBA, Lennon Stella, and NOTD
muffinman
Bracelet King
muffinman
3 years, 11 months ago by muffinman
@emordnilap omg yessss 😄 i love love lovee conan gray, girl in red, Clairo, etc... also have a rock side too, with P!ATD, FOB, 21P, MCR,etc, and also love indie pop like Cavetown, Wallows, Dayglow, boy pablo. don't have a favorite artist but my all time favorite song is Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars. favorite (other) songs at the moment is People Say Things Change by Air Review and Bad Idea by girl in red (:
emordnilap
Professional
emordnilap
3 years, 11 months ago by emordnilap
@muffinman I love cavetown too! definitely don't listen to him as often as I used to as I'm deep into a Hozier phase. my favorite songs are probably midnight love by girl in red, wasteland baby! by Hozier, Wait a Minute! by Willow, and hear me out by 14 stories. I also listen to an extreme amount of Hannah Montana.
claireb627
Professional
claireb627
3 years, 11 months ago by claireb627
My favourite artist of all time is probably Lorde. My favourite genre is Alternative Pop/Indie. Currently my favourite song is how can i rest in peace if i'm buried by a highway by KennyHoopla
muffinman
Bracelet King
muffinman
3 years, 11 months ago by muffinman
@emordnilap ahh i lovee hear me out by 14 stories!! i haven't listened to it since like february though ):
scarhead12
Bracelet King
scarhead12
3 years, 11 months ago by scarhead12
My favorite band is The Beatles, and my favorite genre is rock. Plz tell me if I'm the only kid who listens to The Beatles
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 11 months ago by Elise64
My favorite singers are Alessia Cara, Zara Larsson, and Kylie Cantrall.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 11 months ago by Elise64
And Angelica Hale
itisme
Bracelet King
itisme
3 years, 11 months ago by itisme
Anne-Marie ❤️
allierae54
Bracelet King