who r u a clown for? 🤡
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
3 years, 12 months ago by GOODVIBE
#weclowning

gurrls and guyyys,

who makes you cry at 3:00 am in the morning all the time but you still be simping for them?
wait you crying bby lets talk abt it

sincerly,
the person to talk to
kateb159
Skiller
kateb159
3 years, 11 months ago by kateb159
I'm definitely clowning over a guy😂 He doesn't even know that I exist🙂
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
3 years, 11 months ago by GOODVIBE
@kateb159 dang, i feel you
but my crush knows i exist :0
estellajw
Professional
estellajw
3 years, 11 months ago by estellajw
i'm such a clown for this girl : ( shes so pretty and nice but doesn't even know I exist
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
@estellajw dang people rly need to notice us
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 11 months ago by amazingme
I'm such a clown for this guy 😤 he knows I exist, and we even text, but when it comes to each other... Basically he dates whoever he wants but when a guy talks to me he gets all big-brother on me. And I can't give up on him, because I don't wanna destroy what our friendship used to be
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
@amazingme literally the same for me but he tries to hook me up with his friends : , (
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
3 years, 11 months ago by amazingme
That sucks. The last time his friend asked me out, he cancelled with a black eye
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
@amazingme yikes
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
3 years, 11 months ago by AG13
there's this guy in my grade that I'm totally clowning over 🙁 He knows I exist, but rarely ever talk, but when we do it's usually just me asking for help 🙁
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 11 months ago by -avarxse-
@AG13 Soo relatable! I’m in the same grade as him and I am soooooo clowning over him. We talk a lot though, we’ve known each other for a while now (we sat right next to each other in third grade and that’s how we met) and I THINK he might like me back, but that might just be me hoping, but we’ve never discussed dating or anything
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
@avarxse aww that sucks 🙁
AG13
Bracelet King
AG13
@-avarxse-
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
3 years, 11 months ago by BandGeek22
Ughhh I am and it is very frustrating my friends say I even love him idk what love is I’m only 14 but I do have extremely strong feelings for him I always text first and it is annoying he says he wants to be friends I just have to always text first 😂 ig it’s better than nothing but I like him so much it hurts sometimes and I even was stupid and told him I got rejected but he has been cool and we talk he makes me insane but I’m really hoping when I can go out into the world again I can meet someone new and get over him it’s been 2 years of going insane and hurting so I need the world to open up again ahahaha stupid covid 😂
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
@BandGeek22 why do i feel thats going to be me
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
3 years, 11 months ago by BandGeek22
Awwwww lol idk he just makes me go insane I am literally a maniac around him 😂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Carina_C
Bracelet King
Carina_C
3 years, 11 months ago by Carina_C
Good luck to everyone here! Know that you are all valid and worth it, all of you. If any of you happen to become rejected remember the world doesn't end, it just feels like it does.

And don't be the weird geeky creep like me, please.
mollycarr
Professional
mollycarr
3 years, 10 months ago by mollycarr
i’m clowning for this guy 😫 he knows who i am and we were in the same gym class before carona but now he’s being shipped with my best friend! 😭
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
3 years, 10 months ago by BandGeek22
@mollycarr ooooo that’s rough
SheWolf430
Bracelet King
SheWolf430
3 years, 10 months ago by SheWolf430
Clown for my bff, because she goes through tough times and needs to laugh :’)