Braceletss
CheyBear
Skiller
CheyBear
10 years, 3 months ago by CheyBear
I am making bracelets and was wondering where is the best place to sell them at.
Hammaily
Bracelet King
Hammaily
10 years, 3 months ago by Hammaily
Personnally, I post pictures on my facebook account and many people inbox me to order a bracelet :3
CheyBear
Skiller
CheyBear
Thank you! I just need to make them and post them but I let people pick their design before I make it.
Hammaily
Bracelet King
Hammaily
10 years, 3 months ago by Hammaily
Yes for sure.. they see I'm making friendship bracelets and they ask me to make one with what they want on 🙂
CheyBear
Skiller
CheyBear
Oh okay! Thank you for the help and ways to sell!
Margaron
Margaron
10 years, 3 months ago by Margaron
Even just wearing a lot of them on your own wrists generate interest. When people ask you can tell them you sell them.
CheyBear
Skiller
CheyBear
Okay thank you soo much for the advice!
LeDanielle
Advanced
LeDanielle
10 years, 3 months ago by LeDanielle
I start of with one free one, then the others are priced. ( Of course I've been far to lazy to actually continue selling them after my transition from grade 5 to grade 6)
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
10 years, 1 month ago by aprow402
I don't sell but an working up. In third grade I found that wearing a ton encourages buissness
CheyBear
Skiller
CheyBear
10 years, 1 month ago by CheyBear
That's my problem, I don't like wearing a lot on my wrists.
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 1 month ago by lyra2245
You don't have to just wear them, you can use them as bookmarks and keychains and even earrings and headbands to encourage business
luvdisney
Professional
luvdisney
7 years, 11 months ago by luvdisney
This is very late, sorry, but I was just wondering something. For the people that sell using Instagram and Facebook, when people order bracelets, how do you get the money from them? Do you guys tell them your address? Personally, I would think
luvdisney
Professional
luvdisney
7 years, 11 months ago by luvdisney
that that would be unsafe. My mom would probably also not let me do that because a stranger could get your address. And if that's not how you do it, how do you get the money? Thanks for your help!
mreadey
Professional
mreadey
7 years, 11 months ago by mreadey
people who use facebook/instagram probably use paypal to get the money. it's safe and secure. my suggestion would be to not ship the item until payment was received. personally i like etsy cause they can calculate the appropriate shipping for my products and i can purchase shipping labels from them. then i just tape it on the package and pop it in the mail box