lgbtq+ people page 2
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
4 years, 1 month ago by hummusboi
haha i don't want to interrupt the thread so sorry about that 😂. my name is nick and i'm ftm transsexual and i am gay. this also doesn't relate to the subject but i'm vegan too 😂. making bracelets high-key made me dysphoric at first because usually it's a thing that only girls do but i need to realize that these types of things don't make me any less of a man, ya know?
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years, 1 month ago by plant-dad
@hummusboi ahh yeah i get that. bracelets used to make me dysphoric too, but i figured out that people of any gender and orientation can do it! and yeah, i’m trans too! and it’s cool, the thread is meant for everyone! (i like your name too! how did you pick it?)
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
@plant-dad i really like hummus (i can eat it with everything and i wouldn't be disappointed haha). the boi part is just because i use the word waaaay too often. i'm glad to see there are other trans folk on here too. i usually don't like telling people bc i want to go stealth but honestly i don't care if it's on here. i hope everything is going well with your transition!!
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years, 1 month ago by plant-dad
@hummusboi i wish i could go stealth. i still don’t pass as well as i wish i could (i do probably around 35% of the time). and my parents aren’t accepting 😑. but most of my friends are so it’s nice to have that bit of support
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
@plant-dad i'm sorry about that 🙁. my friends are all accepting and so are my parents. i say just to give them time and show them that you are serious about transitioning and that you are comfortable living as male. i hope everything else is fine with you 🙂
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
4 years ago by BandGeek22
I’m straight but I do support the
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
Community
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years ago by plant-dad
@BandGeek22 awwwe thanks! it’s always nice to have support!
BandGeek22
Bracelet King
BandGeek22
@plant-dad yeah of course😁
owleybrd
Bracelet King
owleybrd
4 years ago by owleybrd
I support too! Im glad to see people of our community discussing these types of things with one another!
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years ago by plant-dad
@owleybrd bb really is one of the most supportive places i’ve ever been on. most people are open and accepting towards others. it really warms my heart and reminds me that there are a lot of good people here.
worm175
Professional
worm175
4 years ago by worm175
i'm so glad I can to chat with all of you guys. I live in a smallish town and never get to talk to different people!
WildBells7
Bracelet King
WildBells7
4 years ago by WildBells7
I wanna think that accepting people on here you make life for others a little bit easier 😘
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years ago by plant-dad
@WildBells7 yeah, you’re right! nothing good ever comes out of being mean to people. we should all accept everyone and give them the validation they deserve!
Jamie528
Bracelet King
Jamie528
4 years ago by Jamie528
I’m straight as can be lol 😂
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years ago by plant-dad
@Jamie528 straight people are cool too! 😂
hummusboi
Professional
hummusboi
4 years ago by hummusboi
i think it's so nice that people are so sweet on this website haha. the forum section is just full of sweethearts 🙂 ❤️
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years ago by plant-dad
@hummusboi yes, i agree! i really love this website!
Stradivari
Bracelet King
Stradivari
4 years ago by Stradivari
I empathize with all y'all living in unsupportive households -- I was also in that situation. Stay strong kids ❤️
rkade
Bracelet King
rkade
4 years ago by rkade
Hello fellow lgbtqia+ I am queer