I NEED IDEAS WHAT TO BC IM STUCK AT HOME
Lina99999
Bracelet King
Lina99999
4 years ago by Lina99999
Hi guys
I'm very bored and I bet you are too so let's give each other ideas what to do 😊
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years ago by AwesomeGrl
Well, besides bracelets, watercolor painting is fun. 🙂
lizknots
Professional
lizknots
4 years ago by lizknots
I’ve been baking a lot and I’ve also gone outside and drew on the sidewalk with chalk!
Lina99999
Bracelet King
Lina99999
4 years ago by Lina99999
AHHHH good ideas thanks !!!
saf102
Bracelet King
saf102
3 years, 10 months ago by saf102
watch a show or a movie, make bracelets, come up with a patterm, draw, paint, read a book, make tiktoks, bake/cook something, try a new crafty hobby, organize your clothes, call a friend, find ways to help your community while staying safe, take a bath, do a face mask, have a dance party, find new music, play with a pet, write
LydLyd
Bracelet King
LydLyd
3 years, 10 months ago by LydLyd
You could play a board game or card game with your family. Or I guess you could do a video game if you’re into that too. You could try sewing, or I like latch hook (you might have to look that up if you don’t know what it is) 😉 Also you could try embroidering or cross stitch. You could go on a walk or ride a bike. If you have an instrument, you can practice/learn it. I know people have said this before, but bake/cook and try new recipes.
LydLyd
Bracelet King
LydLyd
Ooh! You could paint your nails! You could write a letter to your friends or family.
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
3 years, 10 months ago by Books4Ever
@LydLyd I do my nails every day😀
JuliaW9
Bracelet King
JuliaW9
3 years, 10 months ago by JuliaW9
Baking, bracelets ofc, painting, bullet journaling
LydLyd
Bracelet King
LydLyd
@Books4Ever Woah! That’s so often! I never do my finger nails because they get chipped too fast (and I play violin so they have to be short for that) and as for my toe nails, I do them once every 5-6 months or so 😂 my definition of when they need repainted is where there is absolutely no paint left lol so I wait for all the paint to chip off on it’s own then i might repaint them 😂
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
3 years, 10 months ago by Books4Ever
@LydLyd that used to be my definition as well and then wait for 2 months lol
mollycarr
Professional
mollycarr
3 years, 10 months ago by mollycarr
listing to an amazing podcast (really very good) while making bracelets at 2 am is a vibe!
ashlynb28
Bracelet King
ashlynb28
3 years, 10 months ago by ashlynb28
Watch all movies in a series like Marvel or Star Wars!
alicat98
Advanced
alicat98
3 years, 10 months ago by alicat98
Rewatch old favorite movies, and re read your favorite books! I recently reread and watched all of the hunger games movies and it was truly a great time! 🙂