working on my first alpha!
Reply
chill_guy
Advanced
chill_guy
1 day, 1 hour ago by chill_guy
just wanted to commemorate this! maybe I’ll post like my milestone alphas. anyways the pattern is #210483
A_M_L11
Advanced
A_M_L11
1 day ago by A_M_L11
@chill_guy that's so exciting!!! I love the pattern you chose, it's so cute!!! 😍
sophen
Bracelet King
sophen
1 day ago by sophen
Exciting! I can't wait to see it! (If you're posting a picture)
chill_guy
Advanced
chill_guy
8 hours ago by chill_guy
finished! Just posted the photo
A_M_L11
Advanced
A_M_L11
7 hours ago by A_M_L11
@chill_guy it looks amazing!!! Love the colors you chose, they go together beautifully!!! 😍
chill_guy
Advanced
chill_guy
7 hours ago by chill_guy
thanks! I’m now working on #169955
chill_guy
Advanced
chill_guy
7 hours ago by chill_guy
ugh no #168955
sophen
Bracelet King
sophen
5 hours ago by sophen
Wow that looks amazing!
A_M_L11
Advanced
A_M_L11
5 hours ago by A_M_L11
@chill_guy 🔥 🔥 🔥
Reply