How do you cheer yourself up?
Craftybug5
Skiller
Craftybug5
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Craftybug5
Don’t know If I should’ve wrote this in the Other thread, but here it is. Lately I’ve been having a pretty bad time, and feeling awful. Just wanted to ask how you guys cheer yourself up in these kinds of situations.
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3 weeks, 4 days ago by kpn
honestly, i just let it be. i let myself feel terrible for a few days until i forget to feel bad or push it away when it's not convenient. music is always a good distraction as well. disclaimer: this is not a healthy mechanism, so don't listen to me 🎉
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3 weeks, 4 days ago by kpn
also, sometimes you just need to vent to people. bottling it up can make you feel tough but in reality, it's a very bad idea. usually, when we don't feel good, we try to compartmentalize and make it nobody else's problem but our own. don't forget that there are lots of people who love you in your life and that even if it's nothing specific, you can talk to them about how you're doing. 'friends' who don't leave that space for you are not being good friends to you because they aren't there when you need it. don't just hold it in until eruption, it doesn't need to be a silent fart- talk to one or two people and just get it out there. eventually you will pop, whether you like it or not, and this is the safest way (:
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
3 weeks, 4 days ago by tkd2010
i either let it all out and vent to my bsfs or i tell no one and just do things to take my mind off it. like watching a show or yt, working out, running, music. this is super cliche but don’t be afraid to cry. it makes me feel sm better. i rlly hope you feel better 🙏🏼🩷
Craftybug5
Skiller
Craftybug5
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Craftybug5
@kpn @tkd2010 thank you 🩵. I’ve been bottling all my feelings down, and now they’re catching up with me, also other things happened that aren’t very good. It means a lot what you said‪‪ ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3 weeks, 3 days ago by kpn
@Craftybug5 feelings are hard, and I'm so glad we could help you (: 🩵