Bored I swear
Fumiii
Advanced
Fumiii
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Fumiii
When ur in your last year of high school and ur about to graduate in 1 month, and I am suffering to finish my projects but the only thing I was doing was making bracelets and I like it but I don’t like it coz most of the bracelets are in shades of greens and I’m getting sick of it. Hi ppl chat give me some motivation so I can finish 10 projects (I have 10 classes so..) IM SUFFERING AH, give me some bracelets ideas to make, it really helps
rics_girl3
Professional
rics_girl3
3 weeks, 3 days ago by rics_girl3
You can do itttt <333 Last year i had TONS of overdue work to do. Over 16 essays, 10 projects, and a book report for a book I never finished(I hated the book also) The whole time I was listening to on look the song Mama Mia by Austin Webber. Best version of Mama Mia ever. Long nights were made very fun! But you're going to finish I belive it.
Fumiii
Advanced
Fumiii
3 weeks, 3 days ago by Fumiii
I’ve never been so stressed in my entire school life or whatever lol
xc2024
Professional
xc2024
3 weeks, 3 days ago by xc2024
the senioritis is so bad😭, but i do like 30 minutes of schoolwork, like set a timer and put my phone somewhere i have to get up to get it, then a 10 min break until i got everything done
Fumiii
Advanced
Fumiii
3 weeks, 2 days ago by Fumiii
Idk I like to do my school work freely, but I managed to get many of them done, I have few left to go
Fumiii
Advanced
Fumiii
3 weeks, 2 days ago by Fumiii
I always try to make a plan or a schedule to keep everything organized but the thing is I hate sticking to it, I’m that kind of a person who would just do whatever is in front of me, trust me I’m working on it