LEAST favorite beginner bracelet pattern (staircase, candy stripe, chevron, etc)
BonesBeetl
Beginner
BonesBeetl
1 week, 3 days ago by BonesBeetl
I hope this hasn't already been asked too much lol. I have personal beef with the candy stripe pattern because it's so boring it put me off bracelet making for years because I thought it was all like that. Little did I know it's just tedious to do the exact same knot over and over.
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
1 week, 3 days ago by Cow28
I definitely think that the candy stripe is boring and making bracelets wasn’t very fun until I learned more patterns.

Any repetitive patterns are boring tho I agree
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
1 week, 3 days ago by fishyknots
The chevron
gaily_gal
Bracelet King
gaily_gal
1 week, 3 days ago by gaily_gal
chinese staircases are the death of me
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
1 week, 3 days ago by kpn
maybe let's not talk abt least favorite patterns? every pattern was created by someone and i feel like it's a bit rude to say that somebody's art is your least favorite. even if the knotting is the tedious part and the design is cool, it's still somebody's design that we should respect and appreciate. bb is an uplifting and creative community, so it's probably best to be encouraging and positive 😊
sry to be boring but i just wanna keep things happy
unique_ly
Bracelet King
unique_ly
1 week, 2 days ago by unique_ly
My least favorite is probably the candy stripe.

@kpn has a point though 😅
minutcraft
Bracelet King
minutcraft
1 week, 2 days ago by minutcraft
There was a time I felt the candy stripe was gettign stale, but I recently discovered that there's so much more you can do with 'just' a candry stripe' than a 'common' 'flat bracelet' when I came across a user with the handle '_talilah' on IG. There are so many braided bracelet iterations you could make with 'just' a candy stripe. Anything from #164861 to #167112 and more! Your imagination is the limit.
xc2024
Professional
xc2024
1 week ago by xc2024
@gaily_gal omg me too
Serena1791
Professional
Serena1791
4 days, 19 hours ago by Serena1791
@minutcraft thank you for mentioning (& making) my pattern! I was actually having a similar train of thought when I came up with it, blending two different but equally tedious/repeatative patterns: the candystripe/chevron & the four-stranded braid. I’m sure I wasn’t the first person to come up with this idea but I saw there was no pattern for it on braceletbook so I went ahead & added it. Btw, I LOVE your pattern! It looks so dainty & cute! (Mine’s a bit too bulky with it being 24 strands). I hope to make yours soon but first I have to deal with a little nuisance called exam season 😅
Raynebow8
Professional
Raynebow8
4 days, 19 hours ago by Raynebow8
chevron most of my unfinished bracelets are chevrons