Good music & videos to listen/watch to while knotting ✨
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month ago by AlmaLlama
Guys, I need some recommendations! I am in so many challenges right now and I have so many patterns to do until the end of April 😭. Fortunately I have the "green week" next week so that means we don't have school so I can make more bracelets and the week after that I have a late spring and Easter break (I celebrate Easter in the beginning of April). So thank you so much in advance for any music and videos do you think are good to listen or watch while knotting!! ❤️
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
1 month ago by tkd2010
i always watch the sturniolo triplets, larray, and tarayummy when i knot. i listen to a lot of post malone, sza, and dominic fike
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
1 month ago by tkd2010
i also watch the bascome twins a lot
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month ago by AlmaLlama
Thanks for the recs @tkd2010! I will look up for those 😊
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
1 month ago by LittenGirl
I listen/watch a lot of country, but I've been into Niall Horan, Paramore and Christina Perri! ❤️
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
1 month ago by LittenGirl
I also like to listen to covers of original music
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
1 month ago by Cow28
I like listening to show tunes because they tell a story and are really fun too! Some good ones are six, Hamilton, Shrek the musical, and into the woods
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month ago by AlmaLlama
@LittenGirl @Cow28 thanks for the recs! ❤️
Raynebow8
Professional
Raynebow8
1 month ago by Raynebow8
I do Neoni for music and Moriah Elizabeth if a video
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
1 month ago by kpn
i listen to audiobooks a lot, but i recommend a series of unfortunate events, stephen king books (11/22/63 is my fave), crazy rich asians, anna karenina, no longer human, and the watchmaker's daughter. i have plenty more book recs if you want, but ik that's not what you're looking for lol
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
@Raynebow8 @kpn so sorry for the REALLY late reply, but thanks for the suggestions guys!!
Raynebow8
Professional
Raynebow8
4 weeks ago by Raynebow8
ofc! hope you enjoy!
Julia_2009
Bracelet King
Julia_2009
4 weeks ago by Julia_2009
I listen to podcasts! My favorite one is this science fiction podcast called welcome to night vale. Fair warning its a little weird and not for everyone lol
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
4 weeks ago by Cow28
If your into Harry Potter, The Real Weird Sisters is a great podcast with tons of content to go back and listen to
fluffdoggy
Advanced
fluffdoggy
4 weeks ago by fluffdoggy
i watch @duncanyounot on youtube when i need a laugh
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
@Julia_2009 @Cow28 @fluffdoggy thanks!
bigsister
Advanced
bigsister
3 days, 11 hours ago by bigsister
I listen to adventures in odyssey
ambergris
Skiller
ambergris
3 days, 10 hours ago by ambergris
I listen to folk music. it makes me feel like a whimsical little fairy making bracelets.
Craftybug5
Skiller
Craftybug5
1 day, 17 hours ago by Craftybug5
Sorry if this is too late ( • ᴖ • 。). I like listening to electronic music, or podcasts. Right now I like listening to The Magnus Archives, it’s great •ᴗ•.
starevans
Professional
starevans
1 day, 8 hours ago by starevans
@AlmaLlama if you like real world facts I recommend Lemmino or RealLifeLore on YouTube. I also like Wendigoon, who has long videos discussing cryptids and unsolved mysteries and conspiracy theories. I like his videos because you don’t need to be looking at the video to understand, which is perfect for knotting