Nails ๐Ÿ’…
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
2ย weeks, 6ย days ago by EdenB
I need so much help! Iโ€™m trying so hard to get my nails to grow out before summer hits!
But the problem is Iโ€™m constantly biting them and my nail growth speed isnโ€™t the greatest. ๐Ÿ˜’.
I need some tips!
fluffdoggy
Advanced
fluffdoggy
2ย weeks, 6ย days ago by fluffdoggy
you can get some stuff you put on your nails that tastes really bad so you don't bite them

https://www.amazon.com/Deterrent-Treatment-Putting-Fingers-Application/dp/B00336WT3O/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3UQROIV6211EX&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.zg7en6-U71iwqBSxIlIrAK2SvzP2bVH7zbh8hGDvQaSgWetpRqfChCuyywJaVI-qnYPNIhcJTzr3SXL8Uex3ssQwRaufVd0hFthjrejVexYI7wthbCkHR35FDwL8T33deHsNp4cyQiQI68dsjzgVZo8sqjC26C9jHGSNj0lpEAzCjuA2JU5UA_ZFqn6IET6lKjErB1Fisv3YBqTZx9HQYTSuM7c1KbYRvkScv7OFZpvAvQOpThX6ZrgM-S8e9D_1TSvKLIwBfk5PW4m9VQSZLPE2MuRDnq7V08LEc5Fxsco.LWh4TcmuVAY5WUrVLLOQMGXyDutHGKBwqDLAmxgrWIo&dib_tag=se&keywords=nail+chewing&qid=1713291712&sprefix=nail+chewing%2Caps%2C167&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1
Jayla10
Advanced
Jayla10
1ย week, 1ย day ago by Jayla10
Scented Lotion : Tastes bad, smells good, and moisturizes
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
1ย week ago by tkd2010
iโ€™m always super anxious and fidgety and used to bite my nails so bad. every once in a while when iโ€™m rlly stressed i bite them all off but i do pretty good when i keep them painted bc nail polish tastes gross ๐Ÿ˜ญ and if you donโ€™t like color on your nails get l.a colors rapid dry clear top coat. itโ€™s reeks of chemicals and tastes absolutely horrible
rics_girl3
Skiller
rics_girl3
1ย week ago by rics_girl3
at walmart (idk where u live but yeah) they sell this thing that's in yellow packaging that's for 3 day nail growth works like a charm! Its super cheap too, just 4 dollars!
KuteKat
Bracelet King
KuteKat
1ย week ago by KuteKat
I got gel nail polish and that helped me to stop biting them
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
1ย week ago by Zaan_13
the Sally Hansen brand has a lot of different products for nail growth / strength that you can apply on your nails! if that brand isn't available where you live you can defo find alternative brands in the cosmetics shops
I've heard that a BIAB (Builder in a Bottle) manicure is really good for promoting healthy nails, if you'd be allowed to get such a manicure done ๐Ÿ˜Š
And in terms of the nail biting, try to keep your hands occupied as much as you can so that you don't gravitate to biting them! I used to pick at my skin a lot if I were doing something like reading or watching TV, so now I try to have like some sort of fidget toy on hand or just make a bracelet