OK SO I NEED YALLS HELP IM FREAKING
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
3 weeks, 3 days ago by behappy8
Ok so I have this project due for English class in 3 weeks. We’re supposed to create and document a project that we create. However it has to be our own. The instructions do say that we can use a family recipe if we were to cook something but it also says that all art projects have to be our own… do you think I can use like any pattern from the website and document that or should I make one of my own patterns? I’m doing a wall hanging so I kinda want it under 75x75 like the one of mine I’m thinking of doing is 46x46 but I have other ones in that size range picked out if yall think I can use y’all’s patterns
kasia_lis
Skiller
kasia_lis
3 weeks, 3 days ago by kasia_lis
i think it has to be your own work, so maybe if you took a pattern and adpated it, or took inspiration from it to make a similar one? i think in this case about bracelets the question is quite hard because normally 'original art' just means not plagarised whereas here everything is available and free for everyone to use. you can maybe ask your professor/teacher more specifically if you are worried about it, but if you didnt, i think adapting or taking inspiration from a pattern here to make your own would be the best way to go
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 weeks, 3 days ago by halokiwi
I recommend asking your teacher, if you can use a pattern that is not your own or not. If you don't want to ask, design a pattern of your own and use that.
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
3 weeks, 3 days ago by behappy8
@ kasia_lis @halokiwi

I got an update from my teacher, she said i could use any pattern as long as i credit back to the og creator. now i get to take this as an opportunity to clean out my to-dos lol