**ANYONE NEED A PRAYER?** (Just ask my friend)
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 weeks, 5 days ago by Cassie989
Feeling low? Feeling lost? Feeling alone? Feeling rejected? Did you lose a loved one? Are you being bullied? Are you feeling anxious? Sad? Unworthy? Unsure? Scared? etc...

No matter what you are going through... I will pray for you. Believer in Jesus or not, please come and I will pray for you. Tell me your prefered name and explain you or a loved one's situation and I will pray along with others who see your story here. You are not alone.... I love you as a neighbor and so does Jesus. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ No matter what, God will answer the prayers right now or in time. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ God bless you! 😇 😇 😇

Matthew 7:7 - Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 weeks, 5 days ago by Cassie989
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Cassie989
Please come and have a blessed day! 😇 ❤️
kasia_lis
Skiller
kasia_lis
3 weeks, 4 days ago by kasia_lis
My name is Kasia, and i’m coming back to God after a few years of losing sight of the path to Him because of external distractions and temptations. I am catholic and despite having gone to church a few times again, I am most scared of going to confession. I know that He will welcome me back to the Church, but for some reason I am still afraid. I would really appreciate if you would pray that I find the courage to go to confession, so i could be welcomed back into his family. Thank you and God bless you 💗
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Cassie989
@kasia_lis Welcome Kasia. ❤️Good for you for trying to come back to God. I can personally identify with you since I also recently came back to God and Christianity after a long road of sin and trouble. I will surely pray for you and God bless! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 😇
kasia_lis
Skiller
kasia_lis
3 weeks, 4 days ago by kasia_lis
@Cassie989 thank you very much, God bless you 💗🙏🏻
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
3 weeks, 4 days ago by tkd2010
just mental health pls 🤍
Cassie989
Bracelet King