I need help with ✨ converse✨
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
3 weeks, 6 days ago by EdenB
So I am a converse lover and about 1 month or two ago my mom was at a thrift store and found the Chuck Taylor archive flames converse she texted my dad asking if I was interested in them and I took one look at the photo and said yes! She ended up not getting them because the line was “too long”.
So ever since I have been searching for the Chuck Taylor archive flames converse that are high top and have the blue at the tip going to that red yellow and orange color. I’m trying to find some that are below $40 but I can’t. Please help I really want these 😭
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
3 weeks, 6 days ago by EdenB
I am also a size 8 but I need some help please.
cami16
Advanced
cami16
3 weeks, 6 days ago by cami16
Hii! I saw foot locker has the high ones on sale (idk if its still on sale) Sarenza also has them for 60 euros but they don't have rlly good reviews 😭
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
3 weeks, 5 days ago by EdenB
@cali16 I saw only ones for little kids thanks for the help tho! I had found some the other day that i think are like 40 dollars and my mom was like “oh honey we don’t need to spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes why don’t you go to the converse website and get some shoes from there they might be cheaper” they are 100+ dollars on the real site 😭
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
@cami16 ^
cami16
Advanced
cami16
3 weeks, 5 days ago by cami16
Yes they are so expensive.😭 Recently I was at a church sale in my country and they had converse for 10 quid. I bought them and cleaned them up basicly like new now. 😜
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
@cami16 yeah I found some on a site called mercari they aren’t high top and they are missing laces luckily I have so,e laces and they are under 40 dollars I texted my mom about them and she said maybe so I will get a final answer later lol
cami16
Advanced
cami16
3 weeks, 5 days ago by cami16
I hope you get them! let me know🙂
goregirl
Skiller
goregirl
3 weeks, 1 day ago by goregirl
Reverse Google search to see if anyone is selling online. Can also check eBay, fb marketplace, depop, Poshmark, mercari, and other used clothing apps. You could also try stockX if they’re a limited edition/high demand but people tend to overprice things on there for that reason. Good luck!
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
3 weeks, 1 day ago by EdenB
@cami16 @gotegitl I’m so sorry I forgot to update so we went to this consignment sale and I found some high top red converse and I got those instead!
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
3 weeks, 1 day ago by EdenB
@goregirl look up
cami16
Advanced
cami16
3 weeks ago by cami16
@EdenB ooooh yess those are niceee