Advanced
fluffdoggy
1 month ago by fluffdoggy
I’m sure they are trying their best so no need to be like that
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
1 month ago by fishyknots
It should take 24 hours max. Don't forget that mods are people too and they might be busy. They always do a really good job so I wouldn't worry too much.
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month ago by AlmaLlama
I'm sure that soon your content will be reviewed, probably the mods are busy right now...keep in mind that they have private life too. Make sure you submitted your pattern/variation/photo, maybe you had misclicked the 'submit' button.
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
1 month ago by emilyyy307
If you just submitted your project don’t expect it to be reviewed for at least a couple hours. There are not that many mods for the amount of things that need to be reviewed. BraceletBook is probably not their first priority. I would say just to be patiernt
tmanuck
Professional
tmanuck
3 weeks, 5 days ago by tmanuck
Remember they have real lives! They accept within 24hours. It’s better than during covid when it would take weeks to accept stuff. You should be grateful for all they do!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 weeks, 4 days ago by halokiwi
This seems to be the first thing you posted on here, right after joining. Unless this is a side account, I don't think you have much experience how fast we usually are.

Like other users said before, it will take less than a day. That to me is fast. We mods are all volunteers that only moderate in our free time. We like any other person also have our personal lives in which we need to do things like sleep and go to work/school.

Usually the review process is a lot faster than one day. In the morning I try to get everything in review down to zero. KrazyKnotz is also often active during this time. Then over the course of the day I'll periodically review, but there mostly isn't as much. I'll sometimes do another session in the evening.

If it should ever take longer than a day, it is not because we are too slow reviewing, but that the pattern or photo was not actually submitted. If that is the case, just resubmit it. You can also always ask us mods, if there currently is something to review. If we tell you that everything in review is down to zero, you know that what you submitted is not in review.

It is true, during covid it could take a lot longer, because lots of people joined braceletbook at once. I became a moderator during this time to help make the review process faster. I remember that the numbers in review where often above thousand and it took two or three days at most, which also is not a lot to me. Other pages take weeks or even month.
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
3 weeks, 3 days ago by Tikilishi
For every 5 new patterns you see on the site, we probably went though a good 20 to 70 variations and patterns to get them up there, if not more 😂

It goes in order of submission, so if there's a line of 100 or so items before yours, it might take some time 🙂