🦹‍♂️ Mafia the game!
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
4 weeks ago by BlueCat123
Hi this is mafia the game welcome!

How to play and roles

🎲The game play is simple the Martians have a discussion in the morning to figure out who is the mafia are and in the night the mafia have a discussion ( in the chat ) of who to obliterate. 🗳 How to vote in order to vote we need nominations who ever is nominated let’s say 3 people you have to vote for one of those people. You nominate someone here in game. 💀if you die you do not talk until the end of the game and you can’t use your power anymore. ❌you can not reveal your role to anyone until the end of the game please!

❗️IMPORTANT NOTE the chat is only for the mafia and everyone else has to message me the reason of this is because the mafia has to communicate with each other and there is 3 of them so message is going to be very hard and that is why. so please don’t go to chat pretty please with a cherry on top.

Mafia 🦹‍♂️
The mafia obliterates one person every night and try’s to survive until the end.

Doctor 👨‍⚕️
The doctor saves one person during the night from the mafia. And you can not pick the same person twice in a row!

Wizard 🧙‍♂️
The wizard picks one person during the night to see there true intentions 👍 means good 👎means mafia.

😈Vengeful Martian
If the vm gets voted out in the morning the vm can drag any player of there choosing down with them. If the vm is obliterated in the night in morning when someone gets voted out the vm will appear and drag someone down.

❤️Cupid
As Cupid you link two people together for the entire game if one dies the other dies from heart break. If one of the Cupid linked people gets obliterated in the night
they will just die the next morning.

😭friend zone Martian
As the fzm during the night you can silence one person during the night so that they can’t talk for discussion in the morning. After that day is over you can talk again. You can’t pick the same person twice in a row.

👉👈Timmy
As the Timmy you can vote twice during discussion after revealing themselves and you reveal yourself here in the game.

We need 10 to 12 people so please join if you’re interested.

Also there isn’t any prizes this is just for fun!

If you have any questions please let me know and we start when we have enough people 👍
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
4 weeks ago by EdenB
What is “oliberate?”
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
4 weeks ago by kpn
eh what the heck i'm in
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
4 weeks ago by ningc98
@EdenB i’m pretty sure it means to kill but like in a game
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
4 weeks ago by EdenB
Eh wat da heck off I’m in
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
4 weeks ago by EdenB
*eh wat da heck ofc I’m in
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
@EdenB kill is what it means I just don’t want to use that word to much or it might get taken down 🙂
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
@ningc98 are you in this game or no?
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
4 weeks ago by ningc98
sure!
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
@kpn ty for joining!
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
@ningc98 ty for joining!
chris07
Bracelet King
chris07
4 weeks ago by chris07
WHAT CAN I LOSE? IM INNNN
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
4 weeks ago by EdenB
@chris07 yesssssss
chris07
Bracelet King
chris07
4 weeks ago by chris07
@EdenB im so excited!!!
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
4 weeks ago by EdenB
One more question 🙋🏼‍♀️
Is this game basically like a murd€r mystery?
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
@EdenB yes I think 😅
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
@EdenB @chirs07 you guys can help spread the word so we can get more people!
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
@chris07
RyanMarieS
Bracelet King
RyanMarieS
4 weeks ago by RyanMarieS
ooh!! I'll joinnn
BlueCat123
Bracelet King