☀️☀️☀️How do y’all answer this question?☀️☀️☀️
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
1 month, 3 weeks ago by pablotimon
How do y’all answer the question, “oh my goodness did you make that?? How do u make that” I never know what to say…usually I’m like oh it’s js knots, but I need helppp
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Cow28
I have the same problem!

People are so confused when I say, “Oh yeah it’s just a bunch of knots.” And “no I’m not creative I got this pattern online”

It’s so hard to explain so id be curious about what others would say
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
@Cow28 reallll!!
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
1 month, 3 weeks ago by fishyknots
Omg I have the same problem… “it’s just knots” and then it feels kinda underwhelming bc you know how hard you worked
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
@fishyknots exactly!!! Bc if I say well it has color switches, or forward-backward knots, they’ll be like wth is that
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
1 month, 3 weeks ago by fishyknots
@pablotimon ikk 😭
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
1 month, 3 weeks ago by ningc98
fr tho! whenever they’re like “whoa that’s so cool how did u make that?!” im just like “uhhh well i found the pattern online…”
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
@ningc98 lmao relatable
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 month, 3 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
Yeah that questions had been "haunting" all of the knotters. 😂 I usually say it's just knots but it sounds kinda weird because people look kind of confused 😅
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
@AlmaLlama so true…they get so confused and then idk what to say…
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Tikilishi
I would just be like, "Oh, this is a normal / alpha friendship bracelet! Making bracelets is such a fun rabbit hole to go down, I can show you quick if you want!" and point them to one of the tutorials or a video. 🙂

But, at the same time, I can totally understand in the moment, it's like, "what do I say??!" 🙈
unique_ly
Bracelet King
unique_ly
1 month, 3 weeks ago by unique_ly
Same here! Like when somebody asks that and it sounds like they want to actually 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 then and there, as if it's something you learn in just one second, how am I supposed to explain a forward knot to them 😭
unique_ly
Bracelet King
unique_ly
1 month, 3 weeks ago by unique_ly
But oh well, since this seems like a universal problem for knotters 😂 all across the globe.
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
@Tikilishi and @unique_ly yep!! agreed. it took me like a month to learn the basics and I'm still learning now! and it's like how do I explain that in 5 seconds???
rics_girl3
Professional
rics_girl3
1 month, 3 weeks ago by rics_girl3
I sometimes say like, “oh thanks I just follow a pattern and make about 22 tiny tedious knots for like 90 rows and change colors multiple times while doing it. It super fun u want me to teach you?” And they’ll be like”wow id think ill ever be able to do that you’re so talented”
xc2024
Professional
xc2024
1 month, 2 weeks ago by xc2024
just say yeah, i answer questions if people got em, but i dont worry too mych about it